04 [full]

nayeon was crying. her arms was crossing in her chest while cursing silently in her mind.

"why are you looking at me like that?" mrs. hwang said, sitting before nayeon.

"you," she paused. "you sent the letters."

"well it wasnt my fault you didnt cleaned your room." mrs. hwang said. the older woman was looking intently at nayeon.

"then why did you sent the letters? it doesnt count on cleaning my room. you shouldve thrown them instead!" nayeon said, raising her voice.

"and now your raising your voice. is that what i've thought you?"

nayeon stood up and clenched her fists. she had a lots of things to tell her why she shouldnt send the letters, but it all ended with a short scream.

the girl stomped towards the door and slammed the door shut. nayeon ran away from her house and went into a random street where she can breathe and think about things. she sat down in a bench and punched it hard.

"oww. this dumbshit." she said and touched her knuckles.

as she touched her knuckles, she suddenly remembered that the letters were at yoongi by this day. and she started panicking.

"oh my god he might be reading it now! arghh this is so embarrassing. no no noo." nayeon exclaimed and pulled her hair hard.

she started kicking the pebbles infront of her and whining like a kid loudly, loud that made the every dog of the random street bark that made her run away from that street.

until she was away from the place, she sat into a huge rock and gasped for air.

"i didnt know that running could be this tiring." nayeon said and ran her fingers into her hair. as nayeon started to walk home, an idea suddenly popped into her head.

she smiled in the thought that doing her idea might lessen the nervousness she feel everytime she think about the letters. nayeon stopped walking and turned into another way.

"im getting my letters from him."

Π;

nayeon stood and looked into the house sturdily standing before her. she started to hesitate whether she should do the idea she thought of or not. and besides, its already night time and the neighbors might thinks that she's a burglar. well, a pretty one.

"no, he's probably asleep at this time. its already ten in the evening." nayeon mumbled to herself and took a step towards the house.

when she was at the door, her heart started to beat fast again. she turned her back and walked away. but eventually, she stopped her steps and started to reflect.

c'mon, your halfway there. all you gotta do is get the letters without getting caught. if you will, just run.

her mind and body was been fighting on what nayeon should do. and the girl was confused as fuck and was getting dizzy from coming back and forth.

nayeon shook her head and came into the house's door. she held into the doorknob and turned it. the door clicked and it swinged open.

this boy really, he dont know how to close his curtains, and now his door.

the girl looked inside the house and the lights were off. she went inside and closed the door. she walked in and felt her surroundings since she cant see a thing, except to a light flashing from a room few steps away from her.

he might be in that room.

nayeon started to walk towards the room and peeked into the little opening. there was someone watching the television. but the person was asleep because the person's head was already lying into the couch's arm. she assumed it was yoongi.

she walked away from the room and started to look for the envelopes where her letters was. she cant see the things clearly since the light she's been using was the dim light of the television coming from the other room.

nayeon crawled to the other room and the room was the kitchen. she opened the curtains of the room. the moonlight flashed into the room. she looked around and no sign of letters was found into the room.

she exited the kitchen. as nayeon walked she spotted a coffee table. there she saw a dozen of envelopes piled into the table. nayeon's lips stretched into a smile and ran into the table.

she grabbed all the envelopes and put it into her pockets.

"finally." nayeon said as she turned around, about to leave the house. but when she already faced the door, she saw yoongi.

"what are you doing in my house?" yoongi said with his deep voice. nayeon thought that it was hot, but she felt scared and nervous again. her hands were shaking and cold.

"i said, what are you doing in my house?" he said again. nayeon couldnt answer. if she would she might say something that she musn't say.

"i.. i was... i am.." she said in a trembling voice. and in the cue, her mind started to speak for itself

run you dumbfuck

as what her mind said, she did run as fast as she could. she made a another marathon away from the village.

in the other hand, min yoongi, was left alone standing. he was confused why the girl stole the envelopes in his coffee table.

"why did she stole my envelopes?" yoongi said as he sat into his couch.

"now how am i supposed to pay all the bills." he thought and frowned.

[×]

merry christmas! :)