08 [full]

"why are these voices so familiar?!" nayeon said and opened the door.

"ahh suga! do it slowly, it hurts."
"just dont move around and the pain will go away."
"i told you i should be on top."

"oh my god." nayeon whispered.

"jimin, don't fucking move or i'll spray this antiseptic on your eyes."
"i said, it hurts. why don't you listen!"
"and i said, the pain will go away."
"i should be at the top."
"no its right that i am at the top so i can see the wound clearly. now stop moving around or you'll have cotton balls for dinner."

"excuse me?" nayeon said as she knocked on the open door. the boy who was getting treated looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"what do you want? why are you here? you want to apologize for what you have done to me at the store?" the man said who was sitting on the floor. but nayeon didn't listen.

shit, he's the man in the store earlier. so he lives with suga? and he's suga? nayeon thought and looked at the man sitting a the chair. he's head was bowing down so she can't see him clearly.

"y-yeah! right! i'm here to apologize, mister?"

"jimin. park jimin."

"yes! park jimin. mr. park jimin, i'm here to apologize. please accept my apology, i won't do it again." nayeon bowed as she said her apology. jimin smirked and was happy at the thought.

"sure, sure. apology accepted. but because of you, i lost my job. and now, i don't have money to spend for my daily needs. ugh, stubborn child." jimin tsked and held his temples. nayeon had enough of bowing and she stood.

"i'm sorry jimin, what can i do to pay you?" nayeon smiled.

as if i'm gonna do it for you. after you called me a bitch hahahaha no

"nothing. just go and never show you're face again." the park jimin said and flapped his hands, gesturing that nayeon should go.

nayeon bowed again and smiled. but before she left, she mouthed him 'infires bitch' and walked out.

"who is she?" a voice said.

nayeon stopped from her tracks and went into a wall, listening to what they were saying.

"she's the girl who stole the ice cream in the store. and she keep on saying infires and its super annoying."

"infires? what is that?"

"the hell knows? and i don't care."

"you know, you shouldn't have pushed her away. where is she?"

"ugh, let her be! just treat my injury!"

"its already done you idiot. heat the pizza up. right now."

and that was the cue that nayeon should go. nayeon ran in the door and tried to turn the knob.

"shit, why wont you open." nayeon mumbles as she hastily turned the knob. but it seems like there was someone holding the knob from the other side.

"nayeon? is that you?"

"yeah. namjoon, let go of the knob." nayeon whispered through the door.

"what?"

"i said let go of the knob! hurry up!"

"what i cant hear you."

"are you deaf? i said let go of the fucking knob!" she said raising her voice.

"hey, where are you going? i'm sorry for what jimin said earlier." a voice said again from behind. the knob turned that made her open the door.

namjoon was standing before the door that made him hit his face as she opened the door. namjoon kneeled in pain and cried.

"why do you guys always hit me. fuck my life, i can't go on if things will be like this forever."

"oh my god namjoon, i'm so sorry! it wasn't fault you faced the door." nayeon patted his back. she pulled him in a nearby house to hide and went behind the trees.

as they arrived, nayeon faced namjoon and examined his face and noticed a bruise om his cheek.

"you should've told me to stand back before you opened the door." he said, rubbing his cheek.

"no, i should be the one who will ask you that." nayeon said, angry at namjoon.

"what do you mean you should ask me?"

"why didn't you tell me that suga is yoongi?" nayeon said, crossing her arms in her chest.

"what? i'm confused."

"god namjoon, yoongi is suga. suga is yoongi. they're the same person! you should've told me earlier!"

"what?" namjoon asked, scratching his head. nayeon groaned in annoyance.

namjoon why are you so slow im having a hard time explaining this to you

"wait, are you mad at me? its not my fault that they're the same person! what are you so afraid of?"

nayeon was about to answer back when the man showed up between them.

oh god

"namjoon! why are you here?" suga suddenly popped out of nowhere and nayeon started panicking so she turned back.

"hey, where are you going?" she felt hands holding her arm, stopping her to walk away. she faced him and it was suga.

he smiled and gave her a wink. nayeon's body tensed and felt butterflies flying in her stomach.

"i... hi. hehehe." nayeon laughed sheepishly. namjoon stood and held his cheek.

"suga, i'm sorry i was not able to tell you about this but-"

"nah, its okay. why don't you go inside and talk?" suga invited. namjoon and nayeon looked at each other; deciding if they will or they won't.

"come on, i have pizza." suga said once again. they both smiled that made suga smile. nayeon felt her cheeks warmed up.

why is he acting so different. he isn't that friendly and warm and smiley before.

namjoon was already inside and nayeon stared at jimin, who was sitting on the couch, looking at her intently.

suga, who was behind her, placed his arms into her shoulders. nayeon looked at his direction and gave him a confused look.

"why are you still here, c'mon lets go inside."

"why is he looking at me like that? does he hate me that much?" nayeon asked to suga, referring to jimin.

"yeah, probably. but don't worry, i got you." suga said in a soft voice. nayeon smiled and hugged herself, preventing herself to scream.

you little shit, why do you do this to me.

nayeon walked inside and sat next to namjoon. while suga sat next to jimin. jimin was clinging to suga and was giving nayeon glares. nayeon pressed her lips together and looked down.

they all ate pizza and talked about things. the chatting went everywhere until they started to talk about nayeon.

"so namjoon, where did you find nayeon. are you together?" suga said jokingly, together with a laugh. nayeon looked down and bit her lip. she was kind of disappointed.

why are you pushing me to him.

"you idiot, she's my classmate and my bestfriend."

"oh really, you hang out so much like your together." suga said, smiling. the bitterness in his words was obvious that made nayeon look at him.

"so suga, you knew nayeon before?" namjoon asked while eating his pizza. nayeon looked at him, waiting his answer.

suga's smile faded as namjoon asked him. he blinked few times, thinking of an answer.

"no i don't." he said, looking at nayeon.

[×]

ur comments on the previous chapter was sick like tf ahah. thank you for 2k votes!