Undiscovered Gems (1)

Hello!! I'm Fae, and this is my first article for the Naruto Magazine!! I'm super excited! So, without further ado, let's get onto these undiscovered gems!!

Do you know how many One Directions, 5SOS', and Justin Beaverface's I had to go through to find these!?

I should get a medal!! xD

Anyway, let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Once Upon a Dawn

Author: Panda-Chaan

Synopsis: Dawn is a young girl descended from the Saito Clan. She was born and raised in the Land of Enchantment, under the belief of the religion there and the culture. She is known to be very special, very special indeed.

Dawn grew up without her knowing anything about her father, believing him dead as her mother did too. After her clan disappears into thin air, she decides to go off on a hunt to find out who her father is. She lands in the Leaf Village as her first lead, along with her pack of wolves.

Dawn runs into many conflicts in the Leaf Village, and is slightly open to her new friends about where she is from. She is considered very helpful and friendly ... that is until she lets her guard down and someone close to her stabs her in the back.

Will Dawn survive the conflict rising all around her and the loose ends her father left behind?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: A Tobi Fanfic: Swirlypop no Jutsu

Author: Emsyly

Synopsis: Ayako Suzumi was an underachieving ninja of the hidden leaf. It was a surprise when she managed to pass the genin exams, after lacking any control over her ninjutsu and genjutsu abilities. Taijutsu wasn't even worth mentioning. But when Ayako goes on a D-ranked outside of Konoha, she finds herself lost in the woods with no way home. That was until she stumbled upon a certain lollipop masked man who acted just as lost as she was. Until she finds out what's really going on...

~~~~~~~

Title: Broken

Author: ShadowOfNyx

Synopsis: Sasuke couldn't believe that Naruto had betrayed him. But he would make him pay... this was just the beginning. If there is one thing an Uchiha knows, it's how to utterly destroy someone. And he would ignore the little twinges of guilt, because he knew he was right. Wasn't he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Cold Intent

Author: infiniteotaku

Synopsis: Haruka is an Uchiha, but doesn't look or act like one. Born with plain features and a high IQ, Haruka was treated as an outcast by her classmates and clan. One day, the third Hokage chooses her to go on an exchange to Kirigakure. But when Haruka returns, no one expected this to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it folks! Thank you for reading, and I'll see you all next time!

Fae out! *Rides off on a sparkly unicorn* ^^