Fall of Wall Maria: Part 3

"CLOSE THAT GATE" Shouted Mary. She had no choice but to give the order. The titans were growing in numbers. The group was barely holding onto their defense. Toby sliced through one titan, then another, then finally, his blades dulled. "IM OUT!" He yelled. Umer grabbed his last spare blades and flung them towards Toby. "COMING AT YA!" Toby Flipped mid air, catching the swords directly in his handles. "Lorenzo! we gotta keep this gate open! there are still civilians inside!"      "Don't you think i know that?! This aint my call kid! Mary's calling the shots!" He said.  "grrr...FINE! KEEP THEM OPEN GARRISON! But if things go south I have gotta close them!" Mary shouted. "Just a little longer! There can't be too many survivors left!" Toby said. Recruits were reloading the remain cannons to launch when the ground shook violently. a recruit came running around the corner "CLOSE THE GA-SMAAASSSHH!" The recruit was flattened under a massive foot.  A titan of 15 meter class, stared directly at the open gate. His skin was white and looked to be hardened. Muscles and joints were exposed all over his body. "My god...." Lorenzo squeaked "what the hell is that thing?" Umer muttered. "OH MY GOD! GARRISON CLOSE THE GATE!" The Titan went into a full on sprint. The gate wasn't closing fast enough. "FIRE QUICKLY" Lorenzo screeched The cannonballs zoomed across towards the titan. Two of them missed, and the other one broke into shards as it hit, not even scratching it. "DAMMIT!" Toby cried out. He launched his grapples and and veered toward this beast. Umer flew across to the other side.  at the same time they swooped in and swung their blades hard. both sets of swords shattered on the armor of the nape. The foul beast swung its arm and slammed Toby through a wall. Umer was able to avoid the attack by inches. Toby was slipping away into unconsciousness. the last thing  he saw was the titan break through the wall, and hear screams arise once again. as he blacked out, he heard a voice "TOBY! TOBY! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" "J-j-Julie..... He blacked out to the sounds of screaming civilians. The titans were in...humanity failed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK!!! sorry for being gone so long! im here again with another amazing chapter! I hope you all enjoy and i will see you in the nest chapter!!! Good bye until next time! (not too long) :)