the beginning

I was walking with my boyfriend kevin walker when everything went down hill. We were walking back the way we came before the concert when a boy about my age walked in front of me and kevin.

The boy smiled at me and I smiled back automatically and look shyly to the ground.

Kevin had noticed and he got jealous. Oh by the way I forgot to mention that kevin had gotten really hammered at the show, and when he's hammered he gets...umm....abusive. I still have makes from a couple nights ago.

Once the boy had walked passed, kevin grabbed my hand and pulled me behind a tour bus. It was too dark to see what band it belonged to. Plus I was getting ready for the pain.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SCAR." he shouted at me.

"What was what?"

"DON'T DO THAT SHIT AGAIN. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN. YOU AND THAT BOY."

"kevin your drunk you need to calm down." I said trying to sound strong. But failed.

He shoved me against the bus and punched me in the jaw.

I hit the ground hard, and but my lip from screaming out.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE. I BET YOU SLEEP AROUND ALL DAY WHILE I'M AT WORK. but now I don't need to deal with your sorry ass anymore."

With that he kicked me in the ribs and stomach a good couple of times.

"HEY" I heard a deep male voice call and Kevin stopped kicking me.

"Shit" I heard kevin mutter. I then heard kevin take off at full speed.

I rolled over holding my ribs and threw up blood. I felt a hand grab my hair out of my face. After I finished I wiped my mouth off and turned around to talk to Kevin who was holding my hair still.

"I thought you lef-." I stopped mid sentence when I looked at the person behind me. I was so wrong, it wasn't kevin..... it was andy biersack.......shit.