Andy POV.

I was leaning against my tour bus pulling a long drag from my cigarette when I felt my phone buzz.
Nice job today, white rabbit. You rocked it tonight.

I smiled slightly as I read juliets text. Thanx, dragonfly. I sent back.

I had just put the cigarette back in my mouth when the bus jolted.

What the hell was that?

I looked around the corner to see a girl fall to ground. There was a man who stood above her and looked ready to kill.

"HEY!" I yelled, as I started to walk towards them. The guy kicked the girl on the ground a few more good times before he ran off.

When I got to the girl, she had rolled over and threw up blood.

Shit

I held her hair out of her face as best as I could. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and turned to look at me.

"I thought you le-" she started to say but her voice faded to nothing.

I looked at her and almost got lost in her eyes. They were like mine. Very deep. "Can I check to see how bad your hurt?" She nodded her head. I lifted her shirt up by enough to see her ribs, and what I saw was frightening.

"Stay here while I go get help, please." I said as I got up and ran for help. I ran as fast as I could and passed a security guard and stopped him. "I need an ambulance by the front of the t I tour bus ASAP." I had barely said before I was off running again, this time in the direction I came.

I was a few seconds ahead of the ambulance when I got back to the spot where the girl was.

I saw her the same time she saw me, and when she saw the ambulance also she tried to stand up, but faltered. I could almost see the white stars cross her eyes as fully stood up. Her whole body went limp just as I got to her. It seemed to happen in slow motion, she was falling, I was running, people were shouting behind me, and I cough her just as she fell.

I slowly eased her to her ground, carful not to bend her middle section.

The medic came in front of me and asked what happened. I said the only thing that I knew at the moment, that she has a punctured lung. That she already threw up blood, and that she needed to got to the hospital. The medic look at me and said I needed to step back so he could do his work.

What? He wanted me to leave this girl? From the looks of it, she's all alone.

"Andy come on...." I felt hands pull me back, and I shoved them off as soon as I stood up fully. I walked in the other direction and didn't look back once.