Andy POV

Poke, poke, poke.

"OK dude if your not going to eat your salad, give it to CC." Ashley said annoyed. I looked him in the eye and pushed my tray over to CC. "There happy?" I said with no feelings at all.

"You need to eat dude. Seriously."

"Hey, guess what dude? My name is not dude."

Ash was about to say something, but he looked over my shoulder and stood up.

I looked over my shoulder to see the nurse that was looking over scar and stood up also.

"Easy, nothing went wrong, she is up but she's really tired. So try not to bother her too much. She really needs the rest."

I stood there not sure what to say. She's really ok? Oh thank fiend.

"Thank you." CC said kindly.

"I'll let you walk you to her room, she will be a little while while her ribs heal."

I have her a slight nod, and started walking to scars room. I didn't bother to look behind me as I walked because I could hear the 4 other men walking loudly behind me.

"I just hope you don't miss any shows on your tour." The nurse said as a final goodbye.

I looked at her and she just had this smile on her face that said 'ya I know who you are hotshot, nice try though'.

Ashley stifled a laugh and kept walking. I followed him.