Only Him(Chapter 8) ~ Le Grand Finish!

~Deidara’s POV~

“are you sure your doing that right?” I ask Sasori, looking over what was meant to be a cot for our child but looked more like a large shelf “I don’t think the baby can sleep in that”. 

 “I’m sorry. Who is the one putting it together?” he groens “stop being a nuisance and hand me the turning key”

 “the what?”

 “the small bent hexagon metal pole!” he yells at me. “it’s on the dresser” I just sigh and hand it to him. 

I really wanted to help but Konan, Sasori and Leader had forbid me from doing any work. Any at all. Even if I’m hungry I have to get another member to make me something because Konan thinks the kitchen would be to much of a hazard. Leader even toke away my clay so I have nothing to do but sit around and be pregnant. 

 While Sasori continues with the cot I look over the room, seeing how much has been done in a short time. Luckily there was a spare room next to mine so leader let us take it for the child. Everyone had fun cooing over baby pictures and finding things we thought we lost. The room had been painted cream and now had a cot, dresser, changing mat and toy box. All bought from second hand stores because Kakuzu is so cheap. Kisame walks in without knocking 

 “Kakuzu and Hidan captured the eight-tails so Pein is taking everyone out for dinner”

 “you mean Konan doesn’t wanna cook and that was the only reason he could think of to tell people without openly admitting that he’s the women’s slave” Sasori comments. I ignore their conversation and head to the sitting room.

 The van pulled to a sharp stop. I recognize the restaurant on sight. “The Abura de Ageta Raibu” I mumble the name. Tobi drags me into the restaurant. As usual the place is rather empty so we were seated and served within seconds of stepping through the door. I’m somewhat trapped in my head. Tobi orders for me so I remain in my daze. Everything seems blurry, then I remember why this restaurant is suddenly bothering me.

It’s where Sasori took me on our first date-

 I thought it was weird, Danna asking me out to dinner, but I really like him so there was no way I was going to say no. The dirt track looked like it hadn’t been used in ages with the grass, weeds and the odd daisy growing in the middle of it. 

“Danna, please tell me where your taking me” I say for the third time in the last ten minutes. I didn’t recognize where we were going…at all. It looked like a normal part of the forest so I was curious since I had never been down this way.

 “it’s not much further, you can practically see it” he replied sounding some what happy, probably silently laughing at me, ”if you looked straight ahead instead of around, that is” I looked down the road and there was a gap in the forestry. A sign that obviously needed to be repainted read  ‘The Abura de Ageta Raibu’. The restaurant  didn’t look like much from the outside. Just looked like a normal small wooden building. Inside wasn’t much to brag about either. Japanese tables and chairs with basic table wear, lighting and a few cherry blossoms delicately painted on the cream walls. The food was pretty good though, so was the service. We talked almost non-stop about everything. The akatsuki, art, our pasts, certain akatsuki members. Danna seemly wanted to know more about me, my past, my hopes, my personality. When I talked about myself he listened, smiling. I never met any other person who wanted to know so much about me. He didn’t talk much about himself though, probably too painful.

 I brush my hair before tying it in a low pony-tail for bed. Danna seems nicer when he’s on his own with me. I hear a knock on the door. Dropping the brush on my bed I walk over to the door.