Only Him(Chapter 7)[HidaSaso, TobiDei]

~Deidara’s POV~

The roof of my bedroom turns to a variety of red, yellow and orange as the sun sets outside my bedroom window. I’m one of the lucky few to have one and I’m grateful that I get to see this fleeting, natural, beautiful work of art every sun-rise and sun-set. “what have I gotten myself into” I mumble to myself admiring the colors “more importantly, what have I brought you into” I say in my head, placing my hand on my stomach but having to take it away again to stop my mouths from ripping the netting.

 Someone knocks on the door then Tobi bounces in, he isn’t wearing his cloak, I’m not surprised. “Tobi was wondering how Senpai is?” He asks. I prop myself onto my elbows to get a better look at him.

“I’m fine, Tobi” I tell him. I get the vibe that he’s not happy and we’re left in dead silence for a moment. He closes the door over then walks over to me, sitting on the end of the bed.

 “are you sure?” he says normally and I’m some-how brought back to tears. He throws his arms around me and we are  brought back to the scene of me being an emotional wreck and him trying to consol me. When I get control over my wailing he asks me to tell him what happened and I do so, explaining every last detail. The conclusion is: Sasori and Hidan are together and I’m pregnant with Sasori’s child.

 “Sasori must hate me, I’m such an Idio-” Tobi puts his hand across me mouth before I can say more

 “I don’t know Sasori like other people, but I know he is more likely to shrug it off and just go with it then hate you” He whispers sweetly. For a brief second I lose control of my body, rip the mask off his face and smash my lips into his, this time longer, deeper and even more passionate then before. I push my tongue into his mouth, exploring every part of it. His lips are soft and he tastes so sweat!

I pull myself away leaving a trail or saliva from his mouth to mine, his panting and blushing. I finally get a good look at him. I can only explain his mid-light-tan skin, dark eye and pale pink lips as unbelievably adorable and my face feels like it’s on fire.

 “…s-Senpai…?” he stutters. His voice has gone from it’s usual high pitch to something like a man in his mid 20s.

 “Sorry” I say, throwing myself back off him but he comes forward and kisses me.

 “it’s okay senpai” he whispers then kisses me again. Within seconds, our cloths are scattered all over my bedroom floor.

~6 months later~

 “these costs are outrageous!” Kakuzu screamed examining the expected hospital and child costs “why the hell did you get pregnant!?”. I sigh heavily

 “I was in love with Sasori and I heard him saying to himself ’pity I will never have children’. I heard about the pill and boom, I was knocked up” I explain to him for the Buddha-knows-what time. “be happy I’m not going private. Besides, these are just expectations if the baby is born premature or has some sort of health issue, he or she could be born healthy and you won’t have to spend a penny on the hospital”

 “you better hope it is!” he yelled scrunching the paper in his hand

 “eek!! This is soo exciting!” Konan shrieked jumping up and down “the baby will be kawaii in a wittle Akatsuki cloak. I wonder what color hair it’ll have? and it’s eyes? Will they be tan or pale?” she continues ranting on and on and everybody loses interest. I look at the bluenette and nod every now and then so she thinks I’m listening.

 “Konan. Shut. Up.” Sasori says. I totally forgot he was sitting on the other end of the couch. Konan pouts then takes a seat in a dark brown arm-chair across from me.