Only Him(Chapter 4)[HidaSasoDei]

~Sasori's POV~

Stupid Hidan, it's like everything he does pisses me off! Everything about akatsuki gets on my nerves. I just want to leave, run away from all this, start a new future for myself and only me. But it's too late. Akatsuki turned me into a criminal, a betrayer…a murderer…

Just as I'm about to enter into the living area of the base, the door flings back and hits me straight in the face. I stumble to the floor before Itachi Uchiha makes his way through the door

"sorry Sasori, didn't know you were there" he says in the usual emotionless tone. I know I speak like that most of the time to, but he does it like it's going out of style

"it's fine" I reply, getting back onto my feet when I'm really thinking you swing that thing like it's gonna save your miserable life you prick!

Yes, itachi gets on my nerves a lot to, the way he has to tears every door off it's hinges. The only one who doesn't is Deidara. I walk past him without saying another word. Kisame and Zetsu are chatting in the kitchen, Kakuzu and Konan are arguing over what to put on TV. I get coffee and just sit across from Pein at the dining table, who is engrossed in the newspaper

"anything interesting?" I ask

"same old" he replies in a grumpy tone, the newspaper usually does that to him "to many adds, selfish celebrities, pointless topics" he crumples the paper into a ball "same old world, corrupted by war and their own selfish needs"

"not much change" I say. Despite the fact that Pein was the one who dragged here, he's the only one who can hold up a real conversation "you seem more depressed them usual, something up?" I lie, he seems okay, but I need something to keep the conversation going

"just the realization that were getting nowhere fast" he replies, slouching back into his chair. Then it breaks and he's send onto the floor before cursing Kakuzu for being cheap.

I sit back, drinking my coffee and watching the argument. I hear someone walk behind me. Deidara. He wraps his arms around my neck before he brings his face to my side and kissing me cheek "morning Danna" he slightly sings with a smile spread across his face. I smile back, not as wide of course. But I have the feeling he's hiding something.

~Hidan's POV~

After controlling my emotions I make my way to the living area. When I enter I see the blonde boy with his arms around him. Their smiling at each other. I just wanna puke at this sight! I ignore them as much as I can. But soon I find myself eating cereal and staring at them.

"what's wrong with you?" I hear and turn to see Kisame and Zetsu staring at me

"nothing" I answer, glaring at them, then Zetsu's black side exchanges one back

"why have you been staring at them?" Kisame asks, nudging his head in Deidara and Sasori's general direction. 

"I wasn't staring at them, idiot. And mine your own business, human fish fuck up" I nearly yell at him, he rolls his eyes at me then faces Zetsu once more. I'm about to throw my bowl at him before Kakuzu pulls me back and slams my head to the ground "what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"you" he replies. I huff and turn my head to the side. I haul myself onto my feet again.

I finish my breakfast and head back to my room. I spend a good six hours praying to jashin for forgiveness. For letting Kakuzu stop me from tearing Kisame to pieces. For not pulling all of the fuckers hearts out. And for the greatest sin of all, falling in love.

Once I'm done, I lie on the floor thinking why did it have to be him. Why did it have to be Sasori? Of all people. He hates my very existence. He always turns away from me. Is that why? Is it because he goes to such lengths to ignore me? Because the only real way to make him notice me is to make him want to kill me? I feel a pain in my chest thinking about it. To make things worse, he's with that blond joke. I don't care what the situation is. Sasori deserves better then…then…then that!