Only Him(Chapter 3)[HidaSasoDei]

"oww" "stop your whining" Kakuzu yelled, banging his fists on the wall "but the beds really fucking hard!" I tossed in my bed, it was harder then fucking concrete. At least on concrete I could get some stupid rest! Kakuzu always wakes up at five am, no matter what time he goes to bed at. So I get into his bed when he leaves. The only problem is that our rooms are right next to each other and the wall separating them isn't solid at all. Stupid fucking cheapskate.

(writer's note PLEASE READ: if you haven't spiked it yet, this is Hidan's point of view.(POV) I decided to do this to mix things up a bit but since a majority is Sasori's POV there might be parts where it says "___'s POV" but that's only because I couldn't come up with anything else for the character to say/do. Thanks for reading)

I eventually gave up on my rock bad and lied down on the floor. It was wood but ten times better then the bed. The fucking blankets barely have any warmth so I was still wearing my akatsuki cloak. I bet this is how all the fucking newbie's get treated! It's a pain in the ass!

I finally got to sleep but not for long. Remember how I said Kakuzu always wakes up at five am and the wall isn't at all solid. Sometimes he wakes up at four and when he wakes up at four, he's louder then a fucking rhino! I heard his loud as fuck footsteps get quieter and quieter till I couldn't hear anything. "fuck yeah" I whispered to myself as I ran into his room and got in him bed. Still warm. 

I think I woke up about two hours later. The first thing that came to my mind. What was he doing right now?

~Deidara's POV~

Danna, my Danna. he didn't know I was actually awake, but if he did know he wouldn't be holding me right now. Call me whatever you want but it's nice just lying here with him. I think it was maybe twenty minutes before I opened my eyes. We would have to head back soon or else leader would assume were dead.

"oh great, we don't have to search for you bodies" Pein ever so nicely greeted us when we came through the door. Stupid leader. "SENPAI!!" tobi threw himself at me, I fell backwards back through the door "tobi thought you were dead, why was Senpai gone so long" "get off me idiot!" I yelled, waking his head but it was no good. Sometimes I wonder if there's even a brain in that head, probably not. He clung to my waist, yelling and muttering words, no human alive could ever make any sense of what sounds he was making. I only got three words, "dead", "senpai" and "don't".

I tried to pry his arms off me, ignoring his tantrum. Finally, Danna helped by pulling the boy off me but let go off him when I got to my feet. So I pretty much had tobi following me and clinging to me for the whole day.

I tossed in my bed, I could lightly hear Danna in his room, working on his puppets. He said that he likes doing his work when it's late sometimes 'cause it means less distraction. I don't sleep till I can't hear him anymore, just a habit. I use to peek through the key-hole till he went to bed when he did the work. Just to look at him. But that was before we got together…and before leader caught me. The little shuffling noises I could hear began to soften and my eyes began to close.

~by morning~

"plus" I mumble to myself, I smile slowly crossing my face. This would be risky. But I'm willing. This will be such a big surprise to him.

~Hidan's POV~

I'm gonna kill Kakuzu one of these days, making me sleep on rock! When I left my room I was greeted by the sight of the bastard. He stopped right in front of me "what the fuck do you want, fleabag." "stop getting into my bed" he growled then walked past me. How the hell did he figure out. 

Before I could turn around and head for the kitchen I caught sight of the red-head. He always looks at me pissed. "Morning" I greeted him. he stopped in his tracks, obviously he was just going to walk past me "what do you want?" he asked…or mumbled, more or less, "just saying good morning" I answered, successfully not laughing at his question. Can't a guy just say morning to another guy without getting questions flung at him

"oh" he mumbled before walking past me. Instead of heading down for breakfast, I went back into my room.

Why can't I just tell him? I know he's gay. Yeah, he's with that blond brat, but…if only I could just tell him. I slid down the door and held my knees into my chest. I never get so emotionally attached to anyone!