[03] Introduction.

[Name] was lost.

She admitted it.

Why did this school have so many doors anyways?

[Name] stopped in front of the last door in the current hallway she was in. This had to be where Team Seven was. If this room wasn't it, she was going to leave.

[Name] slid open the door and felt something fly at her from above.

She disappeared out of harm's way and reappeared near the middle of the room.

She turned around and looked at what had tried to attack her and saw that it was a chalk board eraser.

[Name] resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the childish trick. She had no time for this.

She then became aware of the other three figures in the room with her.

[Name] scanned the room and saw two boys and one girl. They all were staring at her in shock, except for the boy with black hair, who only looked a little surprised.

"Sugoi.." The pink-haired girl whispered, her eyes shining.

"Are you Team Seven?" [Name] asked, her voice bouncing of the walls and echoing.

She glared at the three kids, waiting for an answer.

The boy with blonde hair and orange clothes answered, "Yeah! What's it to ya? You've got a different headband!"

The blondie was loud. A little bit annoying, too.

[Name] exhaled deeply through her nose, already losing her patience with these people.

"I am here for punishment reasons." [Name] answered briefly.

"You're from Kagegakure, right?" Pinky asked.

[Name] nodded.

"Why are you being punished? Did you kill someone?" Black-haired boy questioned, still remaining in his seat.

"Yes."

The three froze.

"I have killed many evil people. I just so happened to accidentally assassinate someone I wasn't supposed to." [Name] answered irritably, closing her eyes.

"Meet me at the training grounds."

And with that, [Name] flickered away before the Genins' eyes.

•••

As [Name] waited for the three to get there, she thought about what she was going to say.

She wasn't very good with people to begin with, so she would have to try and not mess this up.

-

It took about ten minutes for Team Seven to get to the training grounds.

It was worrying because the training grounds weren't very far from the Academy building and [Name] was getting excruciatingly bored.

Finally, the three kids emerged from the trees and [Name] sighed in relief.

"You guys are slow. If this was a real mission and you had to be somewhere in a certain amount of time, someone would have died already."

Sakura and Naruto sweatdropped at her bluntness.

[Name] sat down in the grass, motioning the three to follow.

"Let us introduce ourselves." [Name] began, glancing at each pupil.

"What are we supposed to say? You should go first, sensei." Sakura asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

[Name] mushroom sighed.

"Alright. My name is [Surname] [Name]. I am from Kagegakure and I like many things. I do not like evil people. My dream is to... well, that's none of your concern, actually."

This sparked Sasuke's interest.

[Name] pointed to Sakura, "You go first."

Sakura beamed.

"My name is Haruno Sakura! I like.. well, the person I like is.." she glanced at Sasuke, a blush on her face.

"In my free time, I like to.." She trailed off once again, her blush deepening.

"My dream for the future is to.." She giggled, a joyous smile on her face as she stared Sasuke down, tiny hearts in her eyes.

[Name] resisted the urge to roll her eyes and didn't even bother to ask what her dislikes were.

She nodded at Sasuke, "Next."

Sasuke started to go all emo. It made [Name] shudder when he glanced at her with a certain glint in his eyes.

"My dream is to.. kill a certain man.." Sasuke said menacingly, his voice loud and clear.

[Name] narrowed her eyes at the Uchiha. She absolutely despised the Uchiha clan.

They were a disgrace to this world. Their eyes were disgusting, it made her want to rip them out with her bare hands.

[Name] nodded slowly before jerking her head towards the blonde.

Naruto grinned happily, messing with his hitai-ate before beginning his introduction.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto, dattebayo!"

Naruto began to rant about how much he liked ramen, what he hated about it and his dream.

"My dream is to become the Hokage so then everybody would finally recognize me!"

For some reason, [Name] felt for this kid. He must have had a sad past.

She nodded.

A few moments of awkward silence arose between the four. [Name] sat there with a blank expression before opening her mouth to speak.

"Tomorrow we will perform an exercise."

Naruto perked up.

"Ooo! Ooo! What kind of exercise, sensei?!" Naruto asked rowdily, excitement shining in his eyes.

"An endurance and survival exercise. Meet me here at five A.M. tomorrow."

And with that, she was gone.

•••

To be honest, I actually forgot this story existed. xD I had this chapter almost finished and it was just sitting here, waiting to be posted. Sorry if it seems rushed.