[05] Survival 'Exercise'.

The clone of [Name] rushed towards Sasuke, causing him to quickly get into a fighting stance, all the while taking a kunai out from his weapon pouch.

Clone 1 disappeared in front of Sasuke, kicking up grass and dirt to create a smokescreen of some sort. She reappeared behind Sasuke, flipping in midair and sending a powerful kick to the back of his head.

Sasuke was able to block, but barely. Clone 1 took this chance to land another kick to his exposed stomach, consequently sending him flying back to where Naruto and Sakura stood.

Sasuke grunted, forcing himself to get up as he recovered from the attack. Sakura gasped, her eyes wide as she immediately knelt down to help Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun! Are you okay?!" She shrieked in concern.

Sasuke ignored her and wiped the blood away from a scratch that appeared on his cheek, shrugging off her hands.

Sakura clenched her fist and glared at Clone 1, realizing how much she wanted to drive her fist into her face.

"Sasuke-kun, be care—!"

BOOM!

The ground shook and a huge blast of air almost blew Sakura and Naruto away. Two trees were knocked down from the sudden force, and Sasuke was the cause. Dirt and smoke arose in a flurry, swirling around in the wind like a tornado in a storm.

[Name] watched intently from her spot up in her tree, enjoying the free fight show presented to her.

Clone 1 smirked victoriously as Sasuke didn't get up for a couple of moments, but still patiently waited for him to bounce back and recover.

"C'mon, weakling! Can you not take a little punch to the chest?!" Clone 1 roared, a smirk adorning her features.

Sasuke slowly emerged from the pile of tree branches and leaves that he was buried under, coughing from all the dust he must have inhaled. He glared at Clone 1, a murderous glint underlying in his black eyes.

Clone 1 stood in her standard fighting stance, her face suddenly turning serious,

"I am waiting."

•••

Sakura and Naruto stood to the side, watching as Sasuke got beat down by [Name]'s clone.

[Name], the real [Name], appeared next to the pair, her arms crossed. Naruto and Sakura jumped once they realized she was there.

"Sensei! Don't you think this is really dangerous?!" Sakura asked, her eyes bugging out.

[Name] shrugged, "No."

Sakura clenched her fist, her eye twitching.

"Sasuke-kun is going to die! Look, he's already beat up! Naruto, don't you—" Sakura stopped mid-sentence once she realized that Naruto wasn't even standing with her anymore.

Sakura nearly broke her neck when she turned to look at Naruto, who was currently running head on into the crowd of [Name]'s clones.

"BAKA-NARUTO!" Sakura screamed, her cheeks turning an angry red.

[Name] cocked an eyebrow up, watching in amusement as Naruto stopped right in front of the crowd of clones, putting his hand on his hip and pointing at the clones.

"Listen up, ya clones! We're gonna fight, and we're gonna fight fair and square!" Naruto yelled determinedly.

A clone stepped up and stared Naruto straight in the eyes, her piercing [e/c] eyes boring into his own.

"I feel it," she said in a breathy voice.

"I feel your power.." She suddenly titled her head and her eye twitched, bloodlust present in them. She laughed evilly before advancing towards the blonde boy with the speed of light.

Naruto froze for a moment before he attempted to dodge, but was cut off by a hand chopping into the side of his neck. Naruto choked on his spit and crashed into the ground, bashing his head against an inconveniently placed rock.

[Name] flinched at her cringe-worthy clone before looking back at Sakura, "Better get to work. You most likely would not want to get sent back to the Academy, would you?"

Sakura squeaked, turning her head to look at [Name] and yell at her, but she wasn't there anymore.

Sakura bristled with anger and rested her gaze upon the crowd of clones and ran head on into it, pin-pointing the one she wanted to beat up.

Well, Sakura, it seems like you're going to have to try and catch her first.

•••

Sasuke grunted, feeling himself getting very tired as he tried to block another flying kunai. The clone hadn't even broken a sweat, yet here he was, all cut and bruised.

Thinking about it, if this was only a clone of [Name] and it was this strong, how strong was the real [Name]? A scary thought.

Sasuke blocked another strong kick aimed at his face and expertly dodged an oncoming barrage of fists.

"You're pretty fast on your feet, kid. I respect that." Clone 1 acknowledged, but didn't let up on her relentless, half-hearted attempts to land a fatal blow on him.

Sasuke didn't respond and instead focused on not getting hit, all the while thinking of a way to knock this clone out.

Clone 1 observed as Sasuke continued to dodge, not once taking a risk to turn the tables on her. She suddenly jumped back and pulled out a kunai, getting into her standard fighting stance.

A moment or two passed slowly, the only sounds that were audible was Sasuke's heavy breathing and rustle of the trees' leaves in the breeze. A beautiful day to get beat up.

Clone 1 had a stoic look on her face, practically emotionless as she stared Sasuke down, anticipating something that he didn't quite understand yet.

Suddenly, a horrified scream tore through the silence, causing birds to fly out from their nests in the trees and Sasuke to break eye contact with Clone 1, giving her all the reason to attack.

Just as Sasuke turned his attention back to Clone 1 and where she once stood, slight panic set in once he saw that she wasn't there.

Instead, a second later, she appeared right in his face.

Her eyes shone a magnificent shade of [e/c], but they were... blank. Wide and blank.

"Your eyes must not leave the enemy, no matter the situation. Move them, and they slit your throat while you aren't looking."

For a split second, Sasuke felt himself being slammed into the ground before everything went black.