Letters

"THEY WOULDNT OF DONE THAT. I KNOW MY PARENTS THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT" she screamed. I didn't know what to do, i was staring at the box of letters, one said when she buys her first house, she should read that when she officially moves into her house. There was easily 60 envelopes in that box all labeled with when she needs to open them. Theres one that catches my attention most, "for violet's love of her life"
I don't know why...but i want to read that letter in particular. I helped Riley pack things before we drove it all to her house, she cradled the box of envelopes the whole ride. We walked inside and put the boxes in the storage unit. I walked out to see her holding an envelope. "I guess i should read this one now huh" she said showing me the front. "When Violet buys her first house"
I nodded and weakly smiled as i sat besides her. She opened it and i skimmed over the neat cursive writing.

Violet, you've finally got your own house! You have the freedom you've wanted since you were 13. How does it feel baby? Your dad and i are so proud of you, our little warrior. If you have your first house your dreams must slowly be coming true, that makes me thrilled. Nice house honey, its beautiful.
Love mummy x

She smiled and held the letter to her chest. "You won't be sad forever Riley, i promise" i said as i held her hand. She just smiled as she started to tear up. The next few hours involved me trying to distract her. It wasn't the best thing i've done but i wanted her to be happy, seeing her sad kills me.

Around 6 pm we decided we should have like a sleepover thing, she wanted everyone here and she wanted to have fun. She asked me to text all of bvb, the girls and storm and invite them over, she also asked me to tel them to bring pjs and their favourite dvd.

group message: CC, Ash, Jinxx, Jake, Storm, Ella, Sammi

hey guys, sleepover at Riley's new house, she doesn't want to be alone tonight, bring pjs, pillows, blankets etc and you're favourite DVD's! see you soon! -Andy

"Done Riley" i smiled. She smiled back and started moving the coffee table out of the way to make room. Within an hour everyone turned up, Riley was upstairs getting her pj's on so i answered the door. I opened it and was met with CC in his pug pyjamas. "Really CC? Pugs?" I chuckled. "HELL YEAH!!" he laughed and walked in. Ashley was wearing Hello Kitty pyjamas, Ella wearing a blue silk pyjama with long sleeves, Sammi wearing red polka dotted pyjamas, Jake wearing black track suit pants and an old BVB top, Storm was wearing a panda onesie and Jinxx wearing guitar patterned pjs.

Riley walked downstairs wearing a dark blue checkered pants and a grey Falling In Reverse tee.

"Of course you have batman pjs" She chuckled as she looked me up and down. "DUH!" i laughed. She hugged everyone and then we looked at the choices of DVD's everyone brang.

There was the conjuring, annabelle, marly and me, bambi, jaws, batman (my choice obviously), scooby doo, edward scissor hands and the little mermaid. Riley chose to watch bambi first, Ella's movie choice. We all sat down in various locations, CC and Riley sat on the floor, Storm sat next to Ella on the bean bag, Jinxx and Sammi cuddled on the couch next to Jake and i sat on the recliner, we all had mini bowls of popcorn shared from a giant bag. About half way through the movie Riley jumped up and said "PIZZZZZAAAAA TIMMMMMEEEE!!!!!" and ran to the kitchen grabbing the menu and a phone, we all got to choose a pizza. I chose meat lovers, CC chose bacon duelux, Jinxx chose maragrita, Jake chose some weird spinch kale thing with pineapples, Sammi chose 4 cheeses, Ella chose vegetarian, Storm chose ham and cheese and Riley chose Hawaiian. Riley rang up and ordered, we continued watching Bambi until the pizza came, Riley practically bolted to the door.

CC went to help her carry the boxes. We all sat down with our pizza and put it Jaws, we drank coke and ate our pizza and basically just enjoyed each others comapany, it was great.

(sorry its short but at least i updated XD)