FTYBB Chapter 2: "Jealousy"

I woke up this Sunday morning feeling unusual. Then I started to fix my bed, change my clothes, wash my face, and......wait a minute! Who drew a beard and a moustaché on my lovely face? My attention was suddenly focused on the opened window. Someone broke out my room last night! It was not my mom cuz' she doesn't have time to draw funny memes on my face because she was so sleepy at that time. Maybe it was.......Tristan Shawn, my naughty neighbor.

"Tristan! Tristan! " I called him out.

"Why are you calling me Jean?" He shouted.

"What did you do on my face?" I fiercely asked.

"Looks like I jotted some notes on your pretty face!" He giggled.

"I'm not kidding. Didn't you know entering someone's room without permission is called trespassing?"

"Yah, I knew that because I'm Tristan and I born to be bad!"

"Yah whatever! Don't do that again if you repeat it I'll immediately call 911!"

"Ooops....I forgot. I used a permanent marker!" He said with a laugh.

"How could you! I'll freaking kill you." I said angrily but my anger stopped when I felt something beneath my chest.

"What happened? Are you okay Jean? I'm just kidding!" He said feeling sorry.

Then I shut down the window and went to the kitchen to drink my medecine. Then I went to my room to take some nap because I felt dizzy. My mother was not here because she had some important case in the trial court and she need to win it because she is a lawyer.

I took my iPod and pressed play. Then the soundtrack of the movie A Walk To Remember was about to begin. I couldn't wait for the chorus. Then the chorus entered...., Someday We'll know, if love can move a mountain. Someday we'll know, why the sky is blue? Someday we'll know, why I wasn't meant for you?

Then I heard a knock on the door.

~*~

"Why are you here, Tristan? Come in. Just make sure don't do rude things!" I said.

"Thanks my lady!" He said with one of his sexy voice.

"Don't do that again! It makes me feel....uncomfortable!"

We sat on the couch and he started to place his head on my bare legs.

"Hey!"

"What? It's so soft as my pillow!"

"Do you want to watch tv shows?"

"Nope! I want to watch a movie, a scary movie!"

Please don't say that! My heart is too weak and it can be explode any time in a sudden shock!

"No!" I said.

"Maybe you are a terpid girl!"

"Please!"

"Okay fine! We will watch action movies."

"I don't have any action cds. I have only romantic comedy movies."

"Uhhh...How disgusting! For your sake we will watch it!"

Then the movie entitled as The Fault in our Stars was starting to film. Then he sat down and removed his head out of mine.

~*~

It was the climax of the story when Tristan glanced at me and said....

"I hope I will find someone like her... Even though she has disease I will love her like there's no tomorrow. And I'll show her that she is the very special girl I met in my whole life."

"And who's that? Your new girlfriend Tiana Collin?"

" No she is not my girlfriend! I tried to date her but she busted me." He said and paused the movie.

"Is that true?"

"Yes, it is."

"Who is your current gf?"

"I don't have but last night I'm with Sasha Clinton in a five star hotel and doing the thing called-"

"Okay stop! Why don't you continue the movie?" I said with a tempered.

Then his phone rang...

"Wait a minute Jean! I need to answer this call. Bye next time again!"

"Bye!"

As he shut the door, I heard some words came out from his mouth. It was like 'You are coming tonight! Oh yeah!'

~*~

It was night and I was glancing at the window waiting for his response , then a car parked beside our house. I saw a long-legged blondé woman wearing short skirt and short shirt came out of the car and went to Tristan's gate pressing the doorbell.
I can't believe it, he welcomed that blondé with a kiss! Then they went upstairs.

I saw the woman at his room taking off his shirt. Do they even know the word privacy?

Then I pretend I didn't see that phenomena. I went to my bed and closed the window with a heavy burden in my heart. Then I fell asleep with a tear running down my face.