FTYBB Chapter 5: "Just Pretend (part 2)"

💋💋💋 Jean Natalie 💋💋💋

After those eventful hours, I walked alone to the city feeling amazed with the gaily lights surrounded many houses and tall buildings. Morning is calmer but Night is wilder. A loud music captured my ears, it was the song of Avril Lavigne entitled 'When You're Gone'. Is it true that if he's gone, the pieces of my heart is missing him? Looks like it is true! I miss him and it is my fault because I lose him. When he is in my side I am delightful but now I am sorrowful. I saw two guys waving on me, and oh it's James and Santi best friends of Tristan Shawn.

"How are you Jean?" James asked.

"I'm good!" I said.

"We are apologizing from what we had done to you. It's not our fault, it's Tristan's. To forget that things, why don't you come with us?" Santi said.

"I think it's going to be fun.😍😍😍 Where are we going?" I asked.

"In a bar full of extreme happenings."

We rode on Santi's car. It had no roof or whatever, then the dvd player caught my attention. I played some cassette tapes. Then the song 'Like I'm gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend was playing so loud. I sang in a high volume and I changed some lyrics in the song and it was like: 'So I'm gonna love him, like I'm gonna lose him, I'm gonna hold him, like we're saying goodbye.......

"Hey, Jean, Who is him?" James asked while driving.

"My prince charming but now he's gone and I am only dreaming."

"Heart-broken eh?" Santi asked.

"No, I'm not. Please don't interrupt me while I'm singing."

Friends be like: they are stopping you to sing but later they will sing and you will stop them to sing! Then we headed to the bar and colorful lights bursted out of my eyes. I saw many people drinking liquor, tequila, and expensive brand of wines. Some where dancing so insane! Some where having _ _ _ in public! This club is so bad ass.

Slow motion.
I saw Tiana approaching me holding a glass of wine.

"Oh. My. Gosh. There's a gate crasher here in this club." She said teasingly.

"Excuse me? For your information, a gate crasher means someone who destroys a party even though he or she is not invited. My friends invited me here, so I'm not a war-freak person. Idiot! Go suck a dick." I said pointing and waving my middle finger on to her face.

"If you don't mind, I sucked a dick awhile ago and it was from Tristan, my one and only boyfriend!"

"And so?"

"I thought you are going to get jealous, LOSER!" She said and splashed the glass of wine all over my body. My heart ached and beat so fast! I needed to take my medicine. The crowd were looking at me. I think I'm going to die. Someone grabbed my hand and escaped me from contrition . It was Rommel, my best-friend.

"Are you okay, Jean?" He talked to me while he was carrying me.

"I'm okay. Thanks to you my knight!" I said and it made him feel blushed.

"Your welcome damsel in distress."

Then he sent me home and I gave him a kiss in the cheeks before I opened the door of my house. Then I saw a man standing next to my house. It was Tristan, looking very angry, but he is handsome when he is crossed.