FTYBB Chapter 3: "The Letter"

I can't stop thinking what happened last night. At that time his face was very happy and full of green thoughts on his mind. As I walked through the corridors, the bell rang and it meant that the first period subject of the class was about to start. I didn't know where to go? "Biology! Biology is your first class!" A peculiar voice said. It was Tristan! What should I do? Instead of talking to him, I ran and rushed to room 304 which is the biology class assigned.

What the... he was a fast runner! He grabbed my hand and pulled me in the girl's restroom. Luckily, there's no judgemental people there!

"Why are you not talking to me?" He asked furiously.

"Amm....cause....I don't know!" I said fearfully.

"You don't know? Maybe you are jealous with that girl!"

"No!...I.... I didn't see that! I didn't see that you having fun with the blondé girl." Oh. My. Gosh. What does my mouth doing? Rude mouth! Rude mouth! You ruined his privacy and personal life.

"You saw that? What the heck! Oh I forgot! I forgot to close the curtain! Please Jean don't let anybody know this! "

"But why?"

"Because she is my Math tutor! If you spread it out, I will be expelled!"

"So how it was?"

"Agghh....she was so good and I called her as the queen of the -"

I slapped his mouth and my illness strike again.

"I think I need to go!"

I opened the door of the classroom slowly and everyone around the room looked at me in a strange manner. I'm fortune! The teacher was not there! I shut the door and something sticky poured over me! Everybody was laughing even my best friends.

"Who did this?" I said angrily.

"It was Tristan's idea! " Louis said.

~*~
I felt humiliated. But after that incident my classmate apologized and everything was fine again! However, I think I will need to get revenge on the demon, but how?

Snack Time and I went to the Basketball Stadium and entered the changing room. The smell of axes and boys' jerseys burst all over the surroundings and I saw a locker with a name indicated 'Tristan'.

"Oh well! What a jackpot." I abundantly said.

I think it's time to start the first revenge.  I started to wrote a letter saying,

Dear Mr. Badboy,

I think it is the time to say the truth! That you and Ms. Lexie did the MOMOL (Make Out Make Out Love) last night! You know what they saying; "The Truth will be the truth!". Step back on bullying me or else be expelled here in Lindale University!

Your lovely neighbor and annoying schoolmate,
Jean Natalie S. Garcia

"What are you doing here?" A loud voice exclaimed.

I couldn't speak and even move! I was speechless at that time and he started to move closer to me!

"I said what are you doing here?" He repeated.

"I....I just wanted to see my green notebook!"

"Green notebook only?"

"No...I mean yes.." Then I left the room and I glanced at Tristan wearing a grey wet shirt and his hair was perfectly designed and styled. As I went to my respective room I forgot where I placed the letter. Oh holy bullshit! It fell when I'm rushing down over the corridors!

~*~

Then it was Math time and Lance was approaching me!

"Jean, is that true that Ms. Lexie had sucked last night with Tristan?" Lance said.

"Where did you get the news?"

"From a letter fell to the hallway awhile ago and everybody is talking about this! And I doubt that you wrote it to threaten Tristan's life and to expel him in our school?"

"I didn't to that! I didn't meant to ruin his life."

~*~
I went home and I opened my Facebook account and I couldn't believe it that the content of my newsfeed was all about Ms. Lexie and Tristan Shawn.

Vanessa Louis
I can't believe it he had s*x with his tutor! A badboy and a tutorfucker! What the...

Millie Cowbell
That news is totally a mess! He might be expelled. And his secret was revealed by a girl under the name of Jean Natalie.

John Dalton
Please guys stop talking about the news! Maybe it was a gossip who wants to ruin his life. But he is totally a mess!

Why did it happen? Oh why? Then a shout came from our neighbor house saying my name "Jeeaaan!!!!" Is that Tristan? I think I must be ready to face his crossed face! 😕😔😤😩😥