FTYBB Chapter 4: "Just Pretend (part 1)"

👩🏻👩🏻👩🏻 Jean Natalie Garcia 👩🏻👩🏻👩🏻

"Jean!" Tristan shouted next to my house.

"Why...why are you calling me?" I nervously asked.

"Thanks for what you had done awhile ago!" He said with a glitch of anger.

"What?"My heart began to ache.

"Are you innocent? You did that! You gossiped that I fucked up with Ms. Lexie last night . Luckily, Mr. Valcamero gave me a second chance!"

"What are you waiting for...."

"Love me like you do?" He said with his sexiest voice.

"Jerk! I mean we must celebrate because you might not be expelled."

Then he climbed and entered my room. And he leaned on me closer and closer.

"Wanna have some fun, my lil chica?" He whispered and my ear was tickled.

"What are you doing? Get out of me!"

"You have to know this...." He said with one of his serious faces.

"Ok what is that? Make sure it is a good news!"

"Tiana and I are now officially boyfriend and girlfriend!"

I was dumbfounded and I couldn't believe it because last time Tiana, the bitch, got busted him. I turned around to hide my teary eyes. And his body wrapped around mine.

"Are you okay, my friend?" He said Friend? Okay I'm in friend zone! But that's okay that's my role in his life.

"Yeah...I'm fine! I'm happy about the news. Common Let's celebrate!" I said sarcastically.

"Ammm...Jean I think I need to go! Tiana had miss call me."

"Good night, Jerk!"

~*~

My heart ached again. I took my medicine and my diary and started to write my feelings for today. If I was one of the character in the movie 'Inside Out' I think I am sadness.

Dear Diary,

I'm so dumb because I revealed Tristan's biggest secret! Otherwise, he is so lucky because he does not get expelled by our principal. But I'm worried about Ms. Alex reputation and dignity. He was a little angry on me but it was suddenly relieved. I hurt a lot when I heard those words came out from his heavenly lips. I think my wound in my heart becomes larger and larger. I hope that he'll love me just one last time. I'm really really deserving to win his golden heart. Good night! 😩😩😴😴😢😢

Truly yours,
Jean Natalie

👦🏻👦🏻👦🏻 Tristan Shawn 👦🏻👦🏻👦🏻

Tiana Ramirez finally said 'yes'. She is now my girlfriend. But I'm a playboy, so I can get more than her. It makes me cool and hot in someone else's eyes. I walked in the corridor and didn't mind others criticism about what happened yesterday. I saw Jean passing by and didn't say "hi"! I grabbed her shoulder but she removed my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing!" She said sickly.

"If nothing's wrong why aren't you talking to me?"

"Nothing! So get out of my site." Then she fell out on the ground and I immediately caught her. I placed my hand on her neck and felt her warm temperature. I carried her and rushed to the clinic.

"What happened on her?" Nurse Liza asked.

"I don't know, she just fell on the ground and she is hot!" I said.

"Did you say she's hot?"

"No...yeah....I mean she has a very warm temperature." I confusedly said.

I admit it. She's kinda hot. But I don't like her nerdy attitudes, it make me feel weird! Hour passed by I didn't know I fell asleep and I woke up seeing her hands were holding mine. She removed her hands out of mine and shocked when she found out I was awake.

"No, it's okay. Hold my hands anytime you want." I said.

Then I saw her cheeks were burning red and she sighed and said "Thanks Tristan. Thank you for everything. I'm very thankful that you come into my life but I have something to say for you...."

"What is that?"

"I think you need to forget me. I think you need to walk out in my life." She said and I saw a tear crawling down to her rosy cheeks.

"But why? I can't forget you or even lose you.... Because you are mean to me!"

"You know Tristan, Truth hurts. If I say you are the reason why,you will continue to ruin my life."

"Ruin your life? I didn't ruin your life. Well if this is your impression on me, fine, I will forget you and I will lose you."

I exited the clinic and I saw her wiping her tears. I don't know why she said I'm a life wrecker. I love her and God knows that. She changed my life in a moment. I don't think I can forget her in the single time of my life. Now, she's not to me I can do all stubborn things without her.

(To be continued)

~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~|
I hope you may like this Chapter. What will happen to Jean? Will she forget him because her disease is getting worser and worser? Or she will continue to love the badboy because he is mean to her. Well let's find out in the next Chapter.

Comment and Vote. Plus Suggest.