Part 2

Welcome back everybody! Just so it is understood, I want to make clear this story will be told in Yugi's point of view from this point on. That's about it! Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Byakuya High School

I transferred here about six months ago now.

My dad had gotten a new job so we had to drop everything and leave my old town to come here so he could work. To say I wasn't happy would be an understatement, but I guess life isn't really all that different now than it was then.

My parents still like to pretend I don't exist except when they have to. I think they like to pretend they never had me in the first place. They never want me to talk to them and don't acknowledge me if I try. I have to sneak my food from them, since apparently they shouldn't have to waste their food on me. Even my room is abysmal compared to the rest of the house, it is bare with nothing in it except a bed and desk. I have only essential clothes in my closet as well. So considering this is where I am confined to half the time to stay out of their sight, it isn't exactly preferable.

My classmates aren't much better towards me. To them I am the freak, the one who shouldn't be there and is just taking up space. Most of the time I am just ignored but the few that do actually choose to acknowledge me, it's only to beat me up or make a laughing stalk out of me.

The real difference between my old town and this new one would have to be the adults. In my old town everyone besides my parents seemed to like me enough, I could walk into the cool antique shop and spend a nice afternoon there to escape, or even go to the arcade, so it wasn't the worst. Even at my old school, even though the kids were bad to me, the teachers seemed at least kind enough to put a stop to the worst of it some of the time. But around here I have nothing, there aren't any cool shops or fun places to go, I'm looked at like a freak by the entire town, teachers just like to ignore my existence and let the kids do whatever they want to me. But most of all, I'm just plain lonely.

I. Hate. It. Here.

It was bad enough back home, but here is just unbearable! I can't stand living here, but I know I can't do anything, I'm too weak everyone makes sure I know that. This school is a living hell! I mean just today I was just walking down the halls off to the side out of everyone's way and yet they still can't leave me alone. Some kid that I barely even know, I think his name was Ushio, just comes up to me and shoves me straight in a random locker! I hate that I have to be so small that they can do this to me. Honestly, it's not my fault that I am, so why do they have to act like it is?! They always say that I am just asking for it when they beat me up or single me out, but what have I done?! All that I did was transfer here and I became a giant freak! I know my hair might be a little weird and I get that I'm short, but does it warrant this kind of treatment?!

It's not only my classmates though, the teachers love putting me down whenever they get the chance. If they can tell I don't know an answer to a question, they make sure they pick me so the class can laugh at me for not knowing. If something happens in the class it is always my fault, you know being the town freak just makes bad things happen apparently.

Then, best of all, you have that out of all the schools my parents could have chosen to transfer me into, they chose the school with unsolved murders happening every week. You would think that they wanted me to get killed! Actually that wouldn't really surprise me, they would love to hear that I was finally out of their hair and never have to deal with me again, they probably transferred me here on purpose.

Am I ever going to get a break in life? No, of course not because there goes the bell for class to end and lunch to start, which means heading back out into the mob of kids that hate me.