Final

Alright final chapter of this story. I honestly had no idea it was going to take this route when I first started, but it did and here we are. I hope you find this to be a satisfying conclusion!

*Attention* Like I said last chapter this will be in Yami's POV this chapter, since Yugi isn't really thinking anything much different anymore lol

Thank you all  so much for sticking around through this I really hoped you liked it!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Again for those who skipped the author's note (I know there are some :))

Yami's POV

So, so beautiful.

Such beauty that finally after all this time is all mine.

Those wonderful dull purple eyes that reflect no hope or will. Those wonderful eyes that are so devoid of all emotion. Those wonderful eyes that despite lacking emotion still give a slight twinkle when I show him even the slightest affection. They really are more beautiful this way.

Yes, I love that twinkle that only I get to see. No one else can make you happy like I can. No one else is allowed to make you happy, only I can. You are allowed to think only of me, no one else. I will never allow them to take you away from me, not even in your thoughts, so just forget anyone but me ever existed. You are mine.

I love your hair too. It's always so soft and silky, especially since I have began treating it. I love petting it and running my fingers through it. It is softer than any pet or stuffed animal could ever be, and it belongs all to me.

You voice is so wonderful as well. I love how soft it has become now. It was why I told you not to talk, you don't need to project your voice, just allow it to be a soft noise that occasionally escapes your lips. It has been sounding scratchy lately though. Does it hurt from never using your voice? Maybe I should numb your throat for you, you won't be able to talk properly anymore, but then again things are prettier when they are seen, not heard. You don't need to talk anyways, I can understand you even without your voice, it's not as if you need to ask for things, and conversations are needless between us, the company and sense of touch is enough. Yes I could make you a silent beauty.

Your skin is so perfect as well, especially your face. No matter how many bruises you received they didn't last, and the few scars you have are never seen, I make sure to cover them up so neither you nor I are reminded of how you got them.

You don't need to remember things anymore, I will remember anything for you. I will know things for you. I will even think for you. You don't need to do such useless things anymore, they take away from your beauty and frankly away from me, and I don't like that. Just be my perfect little doll. All you have to do is sit there and allow me to take care of you until the very end.

Not as if you have a choice anymore.

Ah, yes that wonderful and final step towards achieving your ultimate beauty. When you told me that day that your legs were beginning to hurt I couldn't have been happier. I knew right from the start that it would come one day, but I didn't imagine I would be rewarded so soon. It was why I never let you walk once you were in my possession, I was preparing you for this, the day when you would lose your mobility. The day when you would lose your ability to leave me. Yes, Now you can never run away from me, or forget about me, or leave. We'll be together forever.

I would never hold this over you though, I made sure you forgot all about walking. I massaged the pain from your legs so you wouldn't think about it. I carefully portioned your meals and drinks so that you only got as much as you needed, that way you wouldn't have to use the bathroom more than necessary, since you could no longer stand. Even after your daily baths I make sure to hold you up when I dry you off so that your legs never have to hold you up again. The less to remind you of your once mobility the better.