Part 9

Well let's hope that writing this chapter goes a little smoother, because let me tell you last chapter I must have wanted to be a pirate or something. I can't tell you how many time I wrote me instead of my and had to go back and fix it, it was ridiculous, so here's hoping that stupidity doesn't happen. Hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!

His hands were still dripping with their blood when he came back to me. His eyes still held that insane glee, that hid his extreme satisfaction with the deed he had just done. He didn't say anything to me, but when he was picking me up I could feel the blood seeping through my shirt. I could feel the warm wetness on my sides and under my legs as we descended back down into his home.

Once back down he brought us to the couch and placed me down on it and began doing what he always did when we sat down on the couch. He weaved his fingers through my hair and moved his hand in a gentle petting motion. I could feel the blood on my scalp, even on my face as he occasionally stroked it. The feeling didn't bother me in the slightest, it was just a smear of warmth that covered me which was even warmer due to him doing it.

"You really are beautiful." He muttered. "To hold such beauty, especially covered in the blood of those who betrayed us. I could not have gained a better Queen."

Pride swelled up in my chest. It always did when he talked like this to me. It was the recognition that I had been doing well. It showed me that he really did love me. Those sweet whispers were for me and only me and I loved them.

"You're so close to perfection my little Queen. I can feel it, you are almost there." He whispered

"What do I have to do Yami?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing Little One. Just continue as you have been, it will come with time." He answered.

With that his petting stopped and he stared at me. It was a look that said he couldn't decide if he liked what he saw, I had seen it before when he was picking out my outfit for the first time. He kept saying it had to be perfect and he went through many colors before being satisfied with what he chose. Now I was confused with the look though, was something wrong?

The question must have been on my face because he answered it for me. "As beautiful as you are with blood, I am starting to believe it doesn't suit you. It takes away from your look of innocence. That look alone is the one that suits you best. So I believe it is time to clean you up."

Submitting to his will, I allowed myself to be carried to the bath and have the blood washed away from my skin. Our usual routine continued from there, he fed me, got me ready for bed and tucked us in. Like usual I was pulled into his chest and wrapped up tight in his arms. It was now that I worked up the courage to ask a question, his words from earlier had been on my mind, so I wanted to know something.

"Yami?"

"Yes Little One?" He looked down at me.

"Will I ever go back to school?"

He frowned. "Why would you want to go back to that hell?"

"Well, it's just that you said that I only got treated like that because I didn't know the proper way to act, but earlier tonight you said I was getting close, so I thought that meant they wouldn't treat me like that anymore..." I trailed off.

"Yugi." He sighed "I am going to give you one final lesson. I will be the only one to ever love you. Do you understand that? No matter how much you change, they never will. I could never risk letting you go back to get hurt by them. I'm all you will ever need in life, you don't need anyone else. So no you cannot go back, you can never leave here period or you won't be perfect, you have to be by my side forever and always. You have to be mine forever and always."

"O-only you?" I echoed.

"Yes only I could ever love you, treat you right, and allow you to be perfect. You will always need me, that will never change no matter how perfect you become my little Queen. Just forget anything to do with your old life and think only of what I tell you. I will give you the limited knowledge that you need, I will take care of your every need and I will keep you perfect, something no one else could ever do. Just forget everything you ever knew and give yourself up to me, for here and only here in my care is the only place you will ever be loved." He said cradling me to his chest.

I was glad that he was because he was the only thing I could grip to. I could feel my heart break at his words. I had hoped that maybe one day, people would come to like me like they did their friends, that I could be normal, but I now see that it was never possible. He knows the world better than I, and if he tells me that he is the only one, it must be the truth. I was so much of a freak that only this one man could love me.

The only thing left for me to do was to give him anything he could possibly want from me. For he was the only one who wanted me, and the only one who allowed me to not be abnormal, so as long as he kept me, I would be loved. I had to do as he told me so that he wouldn't ever get rid of me. It was as he said I was his now and forever.

To show him that I finally understood him I lowered my head in submission and allowed myself to be pulled against him once more. As the days went on I never asked him anymore questions, just like he liked. I allowed him to do whatever he pleased with me, take care of me, feed me, dress me, and of course cuddle me. We did a lot of cuddling, he always loved to hold me close, like I would break if he didn't. He would pet my hair and stroke my face everyday, admiring me, all the while I relished in the fact that I, the one far less deserving of this, got to be in his presence day in and day out. I got to be the one who he took care of and loved unconditionally.

I know he does so much for me that he doesn't have to. The most recent time I can think of is when my legs began to hurt one day.

I remember that day I tugged on his shirt to get his attention to tell him that they were hurting. At first he looked worried, but then something clicked for him and he became very happy with me.

"I knew your time was soon." He smiled.

Still confused I continued to look at him.

"It's the final step my little Queen. Once we are past this step you can finally be perfect. I know it will hurt a little these next couple of days, but don't worry, I can help with that. You have done so well Little One, it is amazing." He said giving me a kiss. "Just work through this short time of pain and make sure to tell me when it hurts, and soon you will be perfect. There will be nothing more for you to do, you just have to let me continue as we have and you will never not be perfect."

I remember being so happy hearing that, that I almost forgot the pain in my legs, but even when I remembered Yami took the time to massage them gently and instant relief would wash over me. He told me that now I couldn't use my legs anymore or it would hurt unbelievably. During the times that he used to need me to stand up for him like when drying me off or dressing me, he made sure I wouldn't have to hurt my legs by holding me up, or sitting me down on the toilet now. It just shows how much I need him to live properly.

He goes through so much extra effort just me it's unbelieveable. I was just happy that I finally did everything right, that I finally achieved the perfection that he saw in me. I became his perfect doll that he spoke of so fondly. I was so incredibly happy about that, that the few days of pain were beyond worth it.

I never had to worry about anything anymore, he did all of that for me. I was finally complete.

Looking back now, I don't know why I was upset that I would forever have to stay with Yami. He is all I could ever want. He treated me so gently everyday, always being careful of what he did as not to hurt me. He made sure I was fed, clean and happy all the time. He took such gentle care of me. I finally realize that he really was all I ever needed. I don't need anyone else other than him because in the end he loved me and I loved him, I didn't need anything or anyone else anymore. I would forever and always be by his side and his alone. I would forever and always be his.

Alrighty, sorry if it felt a little short, but this is where it naturally comes to the end. Next chapter is the last one, so I hope you are ready for it, be warned it will all be in Yami's POV next chapter, since Yugi's thoughts will be a bit repetitive from here on out, so instead of writing a whole other chapter of the same thing as this one, I will give you a bit into Yami's psyche. See you all then! R&R plz :)