Chapter 5

--Benny's POV--

I've gotta admit, Yeah-Yeah and Annie are cute together, but I don't want her getting hurt.

"Yeah-Yeah!" I called and motioned for him to come over to me and the rest of the guys.

He started running towards us. I was going to give Yeah-Yeah the, "I'm a protective brother, don't hurt my sister, don't do anything you'd regret" talk.

"Yeah yeah, what's up Benny?" he asked.

"I swear if you hurt my sister you'll get it, ya hear me kid? Don't hurt her, don't do anything you'd regret doing. Understand?" I said, firmly.

"Yeah yeah Benny relax I love her too much to hurt her." he replied.

Alright, again, I gotta admit, that was cute.

"Alright man, I figured you wouldn't." I said and pat him on the back. He then started running towards Annie.

--Annie's POV--

Yeah-Yeah and Benny had a long conversation, probably about how he's not allowed to hurt me and how we aren't allowed to do anything we'll regret. He then came running towards me. When he reached me, I jumped up onto him and wrapped my legs around his torso. Our lips suddenly collided, and I couldn't help but smile into what felt like the best kiss ever. I was happy that I finally got the boy of my dreams, but our happy little moment soon came to an end.

"Alright, quit exchanging saliva and let's play ball!" Ham said.

We pulled away slowly, but looking into each others' eyes, we wanted more. Yeah-Yeah quickly leaned in and started kissing me rapidly and roughly.

"I said, enough!" Ham yelled.

We just ignored him and kept kissing. The rest of the guys broke out with, "Oohs" and wolf-whistles. Benny was smiling, I saw it out of the corner of my eye. At first, I didn't think that he'd support Yeah-Yeah and I, but knowing that he did, I felt a lot better.