New beginnings

You finally gotten used to your school. After a long day you went to the Library to finish school work and start on your homework. There were other students around quietly talking amongst themselves.

Girl 1 : "Did you hear the theme for this year ?"
Girl 2 : "I heard only a few lucky students get go? "
Girl 3: "I wonder how you get chosen?"
You were wondering what they were talking about but ignored them. Taking you books out of your bag something strange fell out an envelope it was white with a black bow it had a strange stamp on the front . "How did this get here ?" you thought who left it your bag? You decided to open it. Hoping to find any clues. As soon as you open it Silver glitter fell out but it was blank. Disappointed you went back to your studies. After an hour or so you decided to go home. " welcome home" you're mother said before closing the door behind you. You got to your room change out of your uniform into something simple and tried to figure out what the blank envelope meant. You tried looking through your book shelves for some ideas. Then you remembered that letter could've been written in invisible ink just like in those mystery books you read. You quickly got out your black light and discovered that the letter was a invitation." You are cordially invited to attend the midnight masquerade ball." "Midnight masquerade ball !?" You thought to yourself. Then you saw a note attached " i'll be waiting your for your arrival princess "  signed your secret admire. Your cheeks felt warm as you read the note. "Who could it be ?" You thought you barely knew anyone much less talk to them. All these thoughts drifted through your head as you drifted off to sleep.  (yay ! I'm finally done with the first chapter hope you like it let me know if I should continue . I want to hear your ideas so please comment)