Someone new

The next day you were woken up by loud ringing "oh no am late !"you yelled while running around your house. You quickly put on your uniform, brushed your teeth , put your hair in a simple bun and grabbed an apple before heading out the door. You quickly ran to school. Suddenly your body fell to the floor. " ahh! what's going on?" you said before crashing  into the floor than pair  of strong arms catch you.You thank your savior before dashing off again. You made it just in time for your morning classes. After a few hours it was lunch time. you found a nice quiet spot in the courtyard where you could eat peacefully. While you were eating your ( insert favorite food) you felt a tap on your shoulder you jump "sorry didn't mean to scare you. Mind if i join you?" a tall boy with glasses and blonde curly hair asked. A bit embarrassed you stuttered " s-ure" you moved over as the boy sat down. "My name is shinomiya natsuki nice to meet you " "am ( insert your name) it's nice to meet you" you said as you shook hands.
You both talk and ate lunch together. "you know you're very cute" natsuki said as you blush slightly. The bell rang it was time to go to your afternoon classes. Natsuki hug you tight "see you again ( your name) !" Natsuki said before dashing off. You quickly got to your next class.

( sorry am bad it this (>_<) but this is chapter 2 hope you like it)