Einsatz continued

"What is this feeling?" Einsatz ask in confusion."why does happen when am near you?" he asked coming closer to you. Suddenly the next song began inside."come dance with me" he said as lead you inside. ( please play YouTube video ) you're we're nervous. You and Einsatz began to dance. He pull you close to him. "this feeling why? Only with you? " he whispered in your ear. You blush. You were so close you could smell his Cologne. His strong arms around your waist. Your heart was beating really fast. Your cheeks red. "are you okay?" Einsatz asked. "I-m f-ine"you stuttered. The song ended. "Let's  dance again soon"he said as he kiss your cheek. and  with that he walked away. You were alone again. Still in awe. unaware of where you were going you bumped into someone and fell to the ground ruining your dress. "Are your okay ? Let me help you up."said a voice. You got up. "thank you and am sorry for bumping into you" you look up to see a girl your age. "she's so beautiful" you thought to yourself. You begin to walk away."wait let me help you fix your dress" she said. "Come with me." She said she lead you away from the ballroom into a small room. She called the mysterious host. "here change into this" said the host as he handed you a pink Robe. You changed out of your dress and put the robe on.
"we need to do something about her dress. Oh there's no way we can fix this. Will need to get her new dress with a matching mask. Lucky we have some dresses in the coat room."You heard the host say. A few moments later he came back with a new dress. It was was
Blue and sparkling. "here please wear this" The host said handing the dress to you. "oh no I couldn't it's to fancy for me" you said."please I insist" the host said. You put the dress and showed it to the host and your new friend."You look stunning.maybe we could dance next." The host said with a smile. You blushed."thank you" you said "aw you look so cute when you blush." Your new friend said. Then you heard a knock at the door.

(geez....even am blushing from writing this (-_-) sorry it took so long and sorry it's not that good......i've been super busy with life but I finally got inspired to write again part of this happened to me in real life..... I'll try to upgrade when I can. Hope you like chapter 8)