How he cries

Caspar: He'll look away from you and bite his lip to not let the tears drop. When you persuade him,he'll shed some tears and give you puppy dog eyes. He'll feel much better if you let him choose the pizza topping.

Joe Sugg: He'll walk away from you,head hanging with shame. You go up to him and give him a hug,and he'll laugh slightly and rest his head on your shoulder while u stroke his hair.

Connor: He'll blink rapidly and bite his lip so hard it hurts.

Joey: He'll just cry with no shame,wanting nothing more then your comforting arms.

WeeklyChris: He'll keep running his fingers through his hair,messing it up and you'll know theres something wrong because he'd normally never ruin it like that. "Are you okay?" You ask gently and he lets the tears flow as you wrap your arms around him.

Brent Rivera: As he's crying,he'll shake his head,embaressed and he'll laugh slightly as if it isn't a big deal but you know it is.

Marcus: He'll sigh and bite his lip and try to move away from you.

Alfie:He'll hang his head low and blink many many times,trying to shield his fave from you as much as possible.

-------------
Wasn't sure how to do this for The Queen so sorry.
Hope this was okay :3