The one that got away

Marcus Butler:
In another life,I would make you stay

You were the best thing that ever happened to him,but it was just the wrong timing. You were upset about your breakup, and were worried it was a rebound relationship,so you ended things with him. Because he loved you,he let you go. But he would always care for you.

Connor Franta:
"All this money can't buy me a time machine"

He put his career before you,because he wanted to be able to provide for you. But you didn't want to wait,you wanted someone for you right then. Connor wanted the big bucks because of you, but now he's got it,he no longer has you to spend it on.

Chris Collins:
"Can't replace you with a million rings"

He was sometimes a little self centered, and you didn't feel special around him. He loved you,but he wasn't sure how else to make you happy. You loved him,but you didn't like how overly metrosexual he was. You liked that he looked good,but you thought he tried to hard,mostly with his lip ring and you wished you could be his main priority.

Joe Sugg:
"I never thought that one day,I'd be losing you"

He wasn't very good at expressing himself, and sometimes he was afraid of scaring you away if he said something you weren't ready for. You were fustrated because you never knew if he actually liked you.

Joey Graceffa:
"Talk about the future,like we had a clue"

You and Joey were both creative and fun people and you used to make up fantasies about how your lives would be. But now you two are together,the future is brighter than it ever looked.

Caspar Lee:
"Summer after high school when we first met"

You were high school sweethearts and he was that one amazing thing that happens in school. Looking back,thats one memory the two of you will forever cherish because you both know you both are the best thing that happened to each other.

Alfie Deyes:
"We got matching tattoos"

After graduating, you marked his name on your arm with "Forever" on top and vice versa. Now the two of you are broken up, its the thing that makes him hurt the most.

Troye Sivan:
"It's us against the world"

The two of you didn't have the best social lives,and you found refuge in each other. After being bullied and laughed at,music was your only escape. One of your happiest times was just chilling with Troye, singing your hearts out.

_____

Hey! Thanks for reading. I'm open to writing any kind of preference or imagine so just ask :)