Joe Sugg imagine

"I just don't know what went wrong" Joe mutters under his breath. "How come Caspar can get so many girls,and I can't even keep one without her dumping me?"

You and Joe have been best friends for more than 10years and you've been there for him throughout,you just wish you could be here now when he needs you the most. But you're with your family, spending Christmas in the Hamptons.

"You'll find the right one,one day!" You desparately try to soothe him.
"It's just the best christmas present ever" He says,fustrated and you can hear his voice start to crack.
"Joe,don't. " You respond. "You're so much better than this"
"I can't. Caspar already expects me to be there with him on that double date."

You want to say that thats hardly a big deal but he'd probably bite your head off,he hates the fact that Caspar's such a casanova and he's apparently pathetic.

Two days later

The first thing you do when you get back is go vist Joe. He hugs you when you arrive.
"Are you alright?" You ask and he nods nestling his face in your shoulder.

"Caspar was OK,wasn't he?" You press.
"OMIGOSH I CAN'T ANYMORE" He yells and his shoulders start to shake. "Yea, Caspar was fine. He was so sorry for me. I'm sick of that. I want to be good enough"

"Are you kidding me? You're Joe Sugg one of the best youtubers today"
"Yea famous for being Zoe's brother" He says bitterly.
"Stop it" you say firmly. " Any freaking girl with half a brain would be lucky to have you"

Suddenly,you pause. Maybe you're starting to look ar him for real now too. It sounds cliche,but...many girls fall in love with their best friends and maybe you're no exception?

But nahh. You stare at him again and the feelings gone. He pulls you towards him and you can smell his familiar cologne and feel his warmth radiate off you

"And are you a girl with half a brain?" He murmurs.
And then he plants his lips on yours.
WHAT.
You pull away. "Joe,wait"

He looks sad and confused. "Uh okay"
" I just want to be ready,you're my first real kiss" You say shyly.
And then you kiss him back,and his lips feel soft and it's perfect.

You'll always be best friends,but maybe you can be something more too.

Its the two of you now.