Tears (Pt1)

Connor Franta: He groans and throws his camera down on the bed. "I hate this!" He says. "How come I am unable to get a good shot of you? You're so beautiful,you deserve a guy who can make you looks beautiful". Its noon now and Connor has been trying to get an amazing picture of you since 8.00 a.m for your resume. He flops on the bed next to his camera. "I'm such a shit photographer" He moans,his voice muffled. You get down his level to give him an encouraging smile,but you stop when you meet his eyes,which are teary. "Its okay" You tell him. "We will get it eventually".

Tyler Oakley: You walk in to your best friend's house and are greeted by silence, which is weird. You huff and walk into his bedroom. He's hunched over on his bed, and your face lights up when you see him, but it falls again when you realise he's crying. You kneel down next to him and rub his back. He shakes his tear streaked face. "Why are some people so homophobic?" He questions. You don't fully support the fact that Tyler is gay,but you'd never hate on hate on him for it. "Its okay" You whisper. "It's going to be okay"

Caspar Lee: He falls hard. "Omigosh" You cry,dropping your skateboard and running over to him. "Holy crap" you whistle under your breath. There's blood gushing out,like a lot of it. "Are you okay? Damn that probably needs stitches". He doesn't look up. "Caspar?" You demand,worried. "It really hurts" He says,his voice watery and tense with trying not to cry. Your heart drops when you hear his voice. You wrap your arms around him.

-----
So I know thats only three youtubers,but I have writers block,so tell you what,I'll make a "tears" part 2 and post it sometime later.
And any requests? :) I'm having so much fun writing this haha and I want to know what you guys wanna hear.
All you need to do is inbox me or comment.
xx