Chapter 2

My body was sprawled out in the single bed that was way to small for my 5"8 frame.

The covers around my body enclosing It and keeping me away from the cool air. My knee was bent hanging off the bed while my leg other leg was straight, hands under my pillow supporting my head.

The light shone down on my face, but I didn't open my eyes knowing the headache I had would get worse.

"Sash, get your fat ass up!" Tori exclaimed throwing a pillow at me. I just groaned and arched my back a bit moving around.

"Yeah Sash, get up!" Anne Laughed, I bravely cracked my eyes open and saw tori walking around and Anne painting her toe nails sitting in a chair in the corner.

"Morning sunshine" tori cooed, I groaned and rolled over.

"What time is it?" I asked my voice groggy and my hand attacking my brown locks while I lie on my back trying to readjust to the light that's protruding my green eyes.

"Eight thirty-seven am, pancake" Anne chirped, I nodded and re opened my eyes. The light not as harsh as last time.

I kicked off the covers, slowly sitting up. My elbows on my knees leaning forward and stared out the window watching the odd person go past before standing up.

I heard Tori wolf whistle and Anne laugh, I rolled my eyes and shook my arse in front of them.

"No seriously where can I get a pair?" Tori said in all seriousness. I laughed and rolled my eyes again.

I was currently sporting matted hair, bags under my eyes, smudged mascara and eye liner, a white tank top and white 'I love bed' under.

"There's pancakes in the kitchen, Sasha" Anne called, I murmured an ok and walked into the bathroom throwing my clothes into the dirty washing basket that was over flowing.

I started humming a beat to myself as I walked into the shower that was already fogging up.

After the ten minutes of shaving all places necessary, shampoo and conditioning my hair and washing myself all over I hopped out and dried myself.

Knotting the towel around me, I started to moisturizer my body and shine my face. After I applied a little bit of mascara I headed out of the bathroom into the kitchen.

My urge to eat taking over the need to get dress. I sat at the island on one of the black cushioned stools and devoured some pancakes.

"Are you gonna get dressed or walk around naked?" Anne Questioned. Walking on her heels so she didn't get her newly black nails ruined.

"I was hungry" I mumbled and devoured the last pancake on the plate. She rolled her eyes and started to brew some coffee.

I watched how she grabbed the cupsu and made the coffee with ease, then handed me a freshly brewed cappuccino. I've never been able to master that machine.

I nodded in appreciation and walked towards our wardrobe coffee in hand. I didn't have many classes today so I decided to go casual.

Pulling my grey sweats out that were to big for me. They went under my feet and sat low on my hips. I then got my peach and white t shirt that said 'Malibu' and fell above my belly button showing off the whale diamanté that was there.

I put my wet hair in a high pony tail and my side fringe fell over my face. Tucking it behind my ear, I bent down and grabbed my black thongs and walked back into the bathroom.

Grabbing the washing basket and picking up the stray clothing, I called to the girls. "Any dirty washing? Taking the basket down" tori and Anne came running Round the corner with bundles of clothes, I roll my eyes and inspect the load.

"Um Tori, what is this? Or should I say whose is this?" I pulled out a Rolling Stones t shirt and inspected it. It smelt like a man and on tori it would be a dress.

She blushed and threw a pillow at Anne who started laughing at tori. "I'll tell you when you get back" she smiled like an idiot and ran into the kitchen.

She brought out my coffee Which i quickly downed and I walked out of the room. "Hey Sash, wait up I need to drop some work off" Anne called. I nodded and waited for her.

She caught up and we walked down the hall, some girls and boys were scattered around the place talking outside each others doors or making out.

The first week here I freaked out, how close everyone was and how a guy was allowed in your room, but now I feel as though I can recite this place. I sort of feel like Regina George, except the less bitchy and slutty version.

"Hey can you pick up my underwear? should be in the purple basket" Anne exclaimed snapping me put of my thoughts, before I could even open my mouth she, ran off yelling a thanks.

I stared at the black haired girl bouncing off down the halls, I scoffed and continued down the hall way getting the occasional whistle.

"Hey Sasha" I turned around at the sound of my name, to see Niall running towards me. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Hey Ni, how are you?" I asked, generally interested. Niall was a close friend, he would sometimes sing at the bar the same nights I DJ and that's how we met.

His arm came round my side in a hug which I awkwardly leant into.

"Yeah good, tired had a shit load of exams" he scratched the back of his neck and shuffled on his ugg boot covered feet.

"Know what you mean, I'm just gonna do some laundry. Wanna keep me company?" I chuckled, he laughed along with me before answering.

"Uh I can't gotta meet my girl" he wiggled his eyebrows and pecked my cheek before turning down the hall, Anne once ran down.

"Be safe" I called with a smile, his laughter echoed down the hall and he flipped me the finger.

Lucy was his girlfriend the sweetest, most crying girl here, her straight A's were what everyone perceived her reputation to be. But once you knew her, she was a bad ass just like the rest of us.

I finally made it to the laundry room to see it almost empty. Finding a free machine, I started to stuff things in there and turn out pockets, everything you need to do before putting washing on.

I heard someone clear their throat behind me and slowly turned around. "Yes?" I questioned, not being rude, but not really caring what this guy had to say.

I didn't take notice of his face, still busy throwing things into the round machine that made more noise than needed.

"That's my basket" his voice low and groggy as if he just woke up. I moved out of the way and he collected his basket muttering a thank you.

I stuck my tongue out at him when he turned around and started to set all the settings on the machine.

"Excuse me?" I heard his voice again, I turned around and my cheeks flushed red. "I believe this is yours" he chuckled, I snatched the pink thong from his hand as he continued to laugh.

I turned around and turned the machine on and felt his hot breath on my neck his hands on my waist keeping me in place.

"You know, i'd like to know how that looks on you, or even better how it looks on your bedroom floor" he whispered in my ear.

I shrugged him off, feeling pissed but concealing it in a flirty manor. I walked forward twirling my hair and out my lips to his ear. "Well you'll never get to know so keep enjoying your hands, fuckwit" I smirked and walked away.

Collecting the purple washing basket and storming out. I heard him whistle and flipped him off.

"Men these days"