Chapter 10

Zayn and I entered the coffee shop that was filled with many people but very quiet.

Walking up to the front counter I saw Louis wasn't working today, instead Niall was. I raised an eyebrow at the blonde haired boy who chuckled in response.

"Hey Sasha. Zayn." He waved.

"Hey, Ni. You work here?"

"Yeah, Lou and I."

I nodded and looked towards Zayn who was studying the muffins intensely.

"Niall can I have a blueberry muffin and a mocha! Sasha?" Zayn smiled sweetly at me.

"I'll have a white choc chip and raspberry muffin with cookie dough frappa!"

He nods and taps the screen I slip my

Hand in my pocket and pull out my money. As I look up I see Zayn has already paid.

"What the hell dude, I was paying!" Zayn laughs and collects the change, we walk over to our table and sit down waiting for our orders to be called.

"Thank you!" I mutter with a smile and place my bag on the table and pull my small sketch book and pencil out.

"Zayn!"

"Sasha!"

Zayn walks up at the call of our names and collects the muffins and drinks, he sits back down with a sigh and sips his drink.

"What're you doing?" He asks curiously leaning over to see my blank page.

"I need inspiration," I sigh and look out side, "why?" My gaze falls back on the black haired boy who looks rather hot today.

"Its for art I have to draw an emotion and then I have to take a picture of a different emotion!"

He nods in understanding and scrunches his eyebrows together in concentration.

"I have thought of many emotions!" I say and sigh looking outside.

"Well beats me, I don't have any finals left I'm finished!" He smiles triumphantly and bites his muffin.

I roll my eyes as start to randomly squiggle along my page. Finding an outline of a head and defining its features.

"So why do you want to be a DJ?" Zayn asks while tilting his head to the side and leaning forward.

"I don't know, music was always something I loved. And when I saw Pitch Perfect it just made me realize I want to do this." I said while adding eyes and perfect lips to the face.

"I see, so no influence from your family then?"

"No, I realized that wanting to be your parents and then forcing you to take over what they do, isn't the best! So I rebelled you could say!"

He chuckled and pulled that adorable smile he always does.

"But no they had no influence on me, so far I haven't talked to them in three months and they're still trying to ruin my dreams."

I laugh nervously and turn my attention back to my sketch. The outline is done. An image of a mans face, Zayns face to be exact.

"And drawing does that help you preoccupy your time when music doesn't?"

"Yeah! I get paid as a DJ here why not try and sell street art?" I wink Zayn laughs and leans back staring at me with those hazel eyes.

"What about you?" I ask, glancing up and down from sketch pad. "What about me? My history is boring."

"So?"

He sighs and takes a sip of his coffee I copy his actions and close my book shoving it in my bag and attack my muffin.

"You haven't full attention!" I speak through a mouth full of muffin.

"I don't know, I like singing and I like teaching people new skills." He shrugs.

I urge him to continue and with a sigh he does.

"My parents weren't people to look up to my older sister moved out at eighteen with her boyfriend, she couldn't handle the constant push and shove for her to get a life. Me being the middle child, I was forgotten blamed everything on a simple clip on the back of the head wouldn't do.."

He took a deep breath and looked into my eyes, "I was seventeen when I ran away, I couldn't handle it any more. No one would notice my constant begging for attention someone to show me love, so when I left I knew it wouldn't matter. Louis was an old friend and I moved in with his family."

I nodded as he paused, obviously past events getting to him. "I met the boys over time and we somehow managed to meet here. I apologize Sasha from the first day, as I grew up girls started to pay attention and for once I felt loved, it took over like a drug and that's why I use it to my advantage," he shrugs and sips his drink, draining the cup.

I can't help but watch as his Adam's apple bobs up and down as he gulps and his eyes close in satisfaction. All images that will stick in my brain, but there was one look I couldn't shake the look of pleasure when we kissed that time.

His eyes were so deep it stuck with me and I kept that image in my head who knows why, but I did and I liked it.

"So there's my sappy past story," he chuckles breaking me out of a trance. "Can I show you something?" I ask hesitantly. He nods, I collect my bag and muffin.

Draining the rest of my drink I walk through the door Zayn held open for me, giving a small smile as a thanks.

His eyes burn into my ass and I courant care less. He was hot and I wanted him to enjoy the view, because that's all he would get.

"Where are off to?" He questions after we walk for a little bit. I smirk, "you'll have to wait and see, but you won't regret it!"

He nods and we stay silent as we walk throughout the college grounds and beyond.

After a little whiles walk we come to a small bush land, that is quite secluded in this part of London.

Taking careful steps we walk until I find the lake I come to when I need peace.

"Here!" I abruptly stop, Zayn crashes into my back and then breaths out lowly. His hot breath ticking the top of my head.

He steps around me and admires the beauty of the lake and the serenity of it. Exactly what I did when I first discovered this place.

"It's gorgeous isn't it?" I say with a grin and set my bag down.

"Beautiful, how'd you find it?" He asks and sits on a rock still looking out towards the lake.

"You know in movies how people what to get away from shit that's happened this is what I found, I sit here and think and do my school work sometimes."

"Can I use it as well?"

"Of course" I smile and draw my attention to his face, I take a look of this moment as well. This time his face looks genuinely happy.

The sun reflects of the water surface and Onto his face outlining his features. I would be lying if I said Zayn wasn't attractive.

Because he was absolutely gorgeous.

"Lets head back before it gets dark," I say and Zayn nods he again offers me to go first and I roll my eyes knowing the view he's getting is a close up.