Chapter 3

I muttered colorful words as I walked back to my room.

Who does that guy think he is? I've never even seen him before. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the same guy walking down the connecting hall to the main one.

I huffed an continued walking. "Sasha?" I turned at the sound of my name. I wish I hadn't.

"I thought that was you," the same guy said who was in the laundry room. I held my purple basket closer trying not to have a replay of what happened earlier.

"I'm Zayn" he stuck his hand out which I cautiously took, I wish I didn't.

He pulled me against his body and licked his lips. His cologne filling my nose and I found it quite nice.

I noticed his chocolate brown pools looking at my body. His stubble making him look hotter than he was, wait now he's a dick.

"I want to take you out" he said and eyed me up and down and well what he could see from my standing position.

"And I want you to stay the hell away from me, fuckwit" I snapped and tried to push him away.

He chuckled and let go of me, "so how bout a coffee? Get to know each other" he shrugged, I rolled my eyes a bad habit of mine and continued to walk.

"Don't you know how this story goes, I'm a bad guy. When I see what I want I go for it and I don't stop until I have it" I could hear the cockiness in his voice and wanted to punch him in the face.

"Well I'm a bad girl, so go suck a dick" I called over my shoulder, his deep chuckle filled the semi quite hall.

"I'll see you around" he called one last time, before I heard his footsteps run the other way.

I finally made it back to my room where I threw Anne's washing on her bed not caring that it tipped over a bit.

"Tori?" I called, there was no answer. I sighed and walked over to one of the small white desks we shared.

Pulling out my maths revision, I opened my book and slid my blue ray ban glasses up my nose before pulling out my notebook and studying away.

"SHIT!"

I jumped at the sound of Tori's voice and almost fell off my seat, "dude what the hell?" I exclaimed and regained my composure.

Her red hair was hanging down the right did the back of her body, soaking wet and she stood there in her tiny yellow towel.

"I didn't know you were here" she said and walked to her dresser, pulling out underwear an slipping them on strategically.

"Neither, I got back five minutes ago" I replied, shrugging. She nodded and i turned back to my book.

"Are you going to leave any time soon?" She asked, I turned back around and raised an eyebrow at her. She blushed, "I mean do you have any classes?" She rephrased.

"Oh, yeah I have maths and art, but that's all" I responded, still pondering her question about me leaving.

"I still don't understand why you're doing maths" she laughed. "Because if I want to be a DJ I want to keep my sanity, my brains and maths was the option" I stated, Tori laughed and walked back into the bathroom.

The knocking of the door put me out of my trance. I reluctantly got up and answered it keeping my fingers crossed it wasn't Zayn from the laundry.

But it wasn't to my surprise another boy stood there. His brown curls flying everywhere and his fringe pushed up in a quiff style.

A black t shirt tightening around his biceps where a half sleeve of tattoos say and green eyes that were to die for.