Chapter 11

THe past week has been so different it's a month until our holidays and I'm nowhere near finishing my assignments.

I've been hanging out with Zayn and the boys more. We go to each others dorms the girls and I eat food watch a movie and then head back.

Every time I see Zayn and his perfect body and everything I want run my hands over his tones abs And mess up that perfectly styles quiff while we have fantastic sex.

But of course that would ruin our friendship and he has his sights set on a girl. A real girl that will give him more than sex and I'm happy for him, but I will admit the jealously swarming in the pit of my stomach.

We were standing outside his dorm waiting for Andrea to walk past, apparently she does her laundry at this time every week.

He was pacing back and forth in his black skinny's, black v neck and navy blue vans.

"I don't want to do this." He admits and leans against the wall in a position that would make any girl swoon.

I stare at Zayn and can't help but feel the heat rising to my cheeks and my heart beat increasing. I think it must be the sexual frustration increasing and how the images of when we kissed keep replying in my mind.

"Ok here she comes!" I smile and smack Zayn's butt surprising us both. I shrug and urge him to ask.

He sighs and shrugs, "hey Andy!" He calls to the blonde haired girl walking by with her washing basket.

"Hi Zayn." She squeaks and the heat rushes to her cheeks obviously, overwhelmed that Zayn Malik is talking to her.

"So are you free tonight say seven? Cause I was wondering if I could take you out?" He says with a grin.

"Oh wow, uh yeah that sounds. That sounds great!" She fumbles around with her words before pulling out her phone and typing in his number.

They wave goodbye and she scurries down the hall, "what do you see in her?" I shrug.

"You wanna know?"

"Uh yeah!"

My body was pressed against the wall outside his room. His body leans in hands either side of my face as his head dips down towards my ear.

"She has a nice rack!" He whispered and then pulled away smirking and waving his hands around like an idiot, "and I got a date with her!" He laughs.

I shove him inside his dorm he laughs and does a backward roll before jumping up onto his feet.

"How the fuck did you do that?" I stare at Zayn gobsmacked looking back and forth between the door and where he stands now.

"I admit I was a gymnast back in my day!" He confesses with a shrug.

"No way so was I, but then I discovered yoga and dancing and my life changed!" I sighed and smiled pushing him back again to see if he would be two times lucky.

I was wrong he grabbed my arms for support pulling me on top of him. "You've been here before!"he whispers, I roll my eyes and sit up in between his legs facing him.

"So I guess you'll be bringing Andy back here for a shag?" I look around at Zayns unmade single bed. Clothes are strewn over it and sheets are everywhere.

"I don't know, if she wants. But I'm guess Im looking for a girlfriend. You know some one who would want to be with me and not just the physical stuff!"

I smile nervously and look around not really wanting to get off this topic.

"Can I try something with you?" He asks scooting away, I nod and face him again.

"Sit like I'am except press your feet flat against mine." He explains. I nod and shift closer, bending my knees and squishing mine and Zayns feet together.

"Link your arms with mine in here!" I do as I'm told, "no put pressure on our feet and push them up!" I nod and push our feet together.

I focus on Zayn's face his eyes never leaving mine as we lift our legs off the ground and out.

His hands un grip and grip my arms. They travel up my arms and so do my hands. We hold each other tightly our legs outstretched.

We brought them back up but our eyes never left each other.

I cleared my throat and brought my knees to my chest, "so I get Louis to chill at my place that night so you can have your free time!" I say with a chuckle.

His eyes seem to be angry as they darken and he stands up holding his hands out for me.

"Thanks!" I mumble.

"Louis can stay here I just won't bring her back!"

"Well he can come over anyways he'll be lonely."

"No Sasha just-"

He cuts himself off with a sighs and collapses on his bed.

"Well I'm going to stare a blank piece of paper, if you sleep with her you owe me dinner! Deal?"

"Deal?" He calls, his face still in the pillow.

I laugh and run out of the room. What's happening to him? Why doesn't he want me round Lou?

"Hey sash!" Speak of the devil.

"Lou tonight my place seven." I say and leave I hear him tell an ok and I run of to my room to clean it up and prepare myself.