Chapter 1

Hey guys! before you start reading, you should know that I'm from the Netherlands. Soooo my grammar and vocabulary isn't that great! I hope you like this part! I wrote it at school and I have a lot of chapters ready so comment if you like it!

Joe's P.O.V.

Tonight team Starkid would perform another show in Chicago! The whole crew was exited, but very nervous! Luckily Lauren was there to cheer them up! She jumped around like a bunny to make the group laugh as she always does. The only one who  wasn't  laughing was Joe Walker. "Hey Wox?" Lauren asked when she saw him sitting alone in the corner of the room. "What's up with you tonight? Normally you're the one who is jumping around with me!" He looked at Laurens little doll face. "Oh, just... Nothing..." He lied. "I'm just.. tired..." He wanted to tell her that he loved her since he met her for the first time, but he knew that he would ruïn the friendship, because such a perfect girl would never date him...!!!

Laurens P.O.V.

"I know you!! there is something wrong!" Lauren puts her arm around him. "Do you want to be alone?" A light smile showed on Joe's face. "Yes, thanks! I guess I need some time alone." She gave him a big hug and walked towards Jaime and Julia, who were reading the script. "Hey guys!" Lauren hopped on Jaime's back. "Whoah, oh heey Lauren!" Jaime said. "Juls, Jaim, do you know what's up with Joe?" "No, I don't." Julia looked at Joe, who was still sitting alone in the corner of the room. "Have you asked him yet?" She asked Lauren. "Yes, but he said that he is tired or something... I don't believe him!" Jaime looked worried at Lauren. "He looks sad, but not tired..." "Yeah, I know right!" Lauren felt more and more worried. "Did he said that you had to leave him alone?" Jaime asked. "I asked him and he wanted me to leave, but he was a little rude..." "That's weird! He is always with you, like always always!!!"Now even Julia looked worried. "We better let him go for a while!" The girls started reading the script again, but Lauren was still worried! Joe was never like this, maybe she did something wrong! Maybe this was her fault! He would never know what she felt for him! That she had fallen in love with him on the first day that she met him!

Joe's P.O.V.

And there she stood again with Joey! Everytime he saw Lauren and Joey together talking or laughing or anything, he felt jealous! Maybe they were together!!! All those years of being such a good best friend for Lauren hasn't payed off yet. This afternoon they would go for a walk with the whole crew, so they could take a breath before the show. He would try to walk with Lauren! 

Joey's P.O.V.

Today it's gonna be the day when I tell Lauren how I feel about her! But when..? He planned to do it this afternoon.

After lunch the whole group walked outside. Lauren en Joe walked together.

Laurens P.O.V.

"Hey Lo!" Joe said to her when he joined her. "Hey Wox, feeling better yet?" She tried not to drown in his eyes. "You looked so down this morning! I was very worried about you! I thougt that I did something wrong..." "No, no Lauren, ofcourse not! I will never be mad at you!" He said smiling. "You are to sweet for that!" He looked down at the tiny brunette. "Ahw, Wox!" She hopped on his back. "Just tell me when something is wrong, okey?!" "Yes, I will Lo!" When she sat on his back, she fantasized about them together,, but she fast shook that thought away! They will never be together, she knew that he saw her as his little sister. She hopped of is back.

Joe's P.O.V.

Ughhh, why did I so rude to her this morning?! I'm such a douchbag!  She was worried about me... "Hey Wox?" Lauren said while she hopped of his back. "I'm going to walk with Joey okey? He is walking alone the whole time! I'll be right back!" "Okey!" He said with a fake smile. He looked at the two. Joey looked nervous, while Lauren talked to him...

Lauren P.O.V.

"Hey Richter!" She hugged him. "Why are you walking alone?" He smiled to her. "Lauren...., I need to tell you something..!"

So guys, what do you think?!!! What a cliffhanger!!! Please comment some idea's, tips or whatever you want to say! I'll write the next chapter very soon!!!! xx Maartje <3