chapter 6

Hey guys!  Long time no see! I really should write more!! I mean more on wattpad, because at home I write a lot! Here is the chapter you've waited for a long time!!! Please, don't forget the question at the end of the chapter! x Maartje

Laurens P.O.V.

"Alright boys and girls, I'm commander Up!" She tried to hold her Taz face, but it was hard. "Up, what are you doing man? You supposed to give them a speech to scare and inspire them! You remember like in the old day. If you go out there and don't die for something, then I will kill you for nothing! Remember, like tough!" She  said and Up rummbled something back. She loved seeing Joe like this! Her ex-boyfriends weren't like Joe, they didn't care as and they all cheated on her! Deep inside she was scared Joe would do that to. "Now it's your turn! Get back up!!" Get back up started. "And now we dance!" She heard a group fans scream when she and Joe danced together. Oh, if they knew how much she wanted to kiss Joe right now! "You're a total badass at the top of your class! But now you're telling me you have a doubt!" She sang while he held her in his arms. The rest of the song she tried to concentrate on the show instead of concentrating on Joe. "Get back up!!!" They walked of stage and she grabbed her hoodie and bugette!

The rest of act 1 went great. Even moving Pincers claw wasn't that heavy today! During the break Lauren sat next to Meredith. "Hey R.O.B.O.T.!" She said. "Hey lo, you can't fool me with numbers!" Dylan said sitting on a table in the other corner of the room. "Hey hoomaan! The first part of the show went amazing!" Mere gave her a bowl of tomato soup. "Btw, you and Wox tho, you two look pretty close recently!" Wait she also?! First Joey and now Mere... Do they know?! "I don't know what you are talking about!" "Alright... I'm going to the dressing room now my chip is broken." And now Lauren sat there alone. The whole question thing gave a weird feeling. Joey joined her table. "Hey LoLo! Feeling better? " A big smile brightend Lo's day. "Yeah. I feel great actually! How are you feeling... boyfriend?" She whispered. "Better than ever! Did you also get so much questions about us being so close?!" He whispered back. "Yes... Do you think they know? When are we even going to tell them?!" Lauren sighted. "I don't know... Maybe we should wait another day and then decide tomorrow when?" Jaime jumped right into the conversation. "Hey guys!  Oh Lo, you spilled some soup on your face!" she passed her the napkins. "Thanks Jaims!"

Jaime's P.O.V.

She walked away and joined some others from the cast. "Hey Brian, you were totally right! They are defenitly together, I think I heard them talking about when they going to tell us!" Brian nodded. "I'm a really good detective!" Jaime unlocked her Phone and went to messages. She texted Lauren and locked her Phone again.

Joe's P.O.V.

"I'm really happy of how the dance went! It went better than the Hideous Creatiors dance!" They walked back to the stage. He looked at Lauren who was lookig at her Phone. "What's up?!" He said. Luaren showed him a message. "Wanna talk after the afterparty x Jaime" "1 minute till act 2" A voice-over said. "Later?!" He rushed to his start place. "Later!" She threw her Phone quickly in her bag.

Act 2 was done. An adranaline kick was ruling everyone now! Lauren hopped through the room as Always. "I'm going to kill you all idiota's!!" She followed everyone trying to jump on top of them. "Not without me Leuitenant!" He was tired, but didn't show it. The afterparty began, and the playlist played old Starkid songs. "Hey Joey!" He said to Joey. "WHAAT??" He screamed back. "MAYBE WE COULD TALK THERE, THE MUSIC IS TO LOUD HERE!" They walked to another room in the building. "You did pretty great today buddy!" He said. Joey looked tired too. "Thanks, you too!" Joe didn't want this to be awkward anymore. "Hey Joey, can we just stop this whole Lauren hate thing... I really want to be friends and not to hate you!" Joey sighted. "Yes! I really hate to hate you!! So we are best buds again?!" "Yeah sure!!"

Laurens P.O.V.

After the afterparty they went back to the hotel. Lauren shared one with Jaime. Normally with Meredith to, but she wanted to share one with Brolden of course! "You wanted to talk about something?" She jumped on the bed and grabbed her gluten-free cookies she bought with Joe yesterday night. "Yeah.... you know you can tell me everything right? Because we are best friends!" Jaime was right, she should tell her! "I guess that I know what this is about and I want  to tell you.. Joe and I... are together... " Jaime jumped off the bed and started to shout: "I knew it!!" "Shhh!!! Please don't tell the others, Joe doesn't even know I told you! We were supossed to decide tomorrow when we should tell you all!" She threw a pillow at Jiame. "I actually got something to tell you to... I think that I'm falling in love with.. " "Hermoine Granger?! She's mine!!!" They laughed. "This is serious! I meant Joey Richter." A short silence... "Wow Joey! After all this sh*t that happened?!!" Jaime turned red. "Yeah I guess..."Ohh Jaims, I'm going to get you two together!!" Lauren screamed.

"Bzz, bzz." Her alarm went off. SHe grabbed her Phone from the dresser. She got a message from Joe. "Hey Honey, did you sleep well? What about some Starbucks? Or can't you escape Jaime without being suspicious? x Joe <3" So sweet!!! Starbuck was the perfect moment to tell him that she told Jaime about them and to decide when to tell the rest! "Hey, of course I can escape Jaime ;) Starbucks sounds perfect! I slept really good, How 'bout you?  See you at 8 in the lobby! Hugges and butterfly kisses, Lauren!" She got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She already picked her outfit for today yesterday. A cute dress with red flowers and her Starkid shoes. She didn't do make up on, but she Always liked a little bit mascara and her hair in a high ponytail. "Lauren are you in the bathroom?  I really need to pee!!!!" Jaime said with a cracky voice. "Yeah, you can go now!" She walked out of the bathroom. After a silence she heard Jaime sighting. Her Phone lighted up, because of a text message from Joe. "I sleeped okey... See ya in 5 minutes! x " It was  almost time already! "Im going to get Starbucks with Joe! Please, If anyone is curious where we are just lie or something! Thanks, see you at rehearsals love ya!" Before she ran out she heard Jaime shouting back: " K, See ya , Love you too!!"

Hey, I hope you liked this chapter!
!IMPORTANT! ~ Please leave a comment with idea's for the story. I really need it!
xxx Maartje