I promise.

"Derek. We have to tell Derek." Stiles still had tears in his eyes so I kept my arm around his waist as I turned to Scott. "Why?" My arm slid off of Stiles as I stepped forward. "Well. Let's see he's been rolling around in sheets with this girl for weeks. Oh my god. He's been- He slept with- gross." Scott furrowed his eyebrows at me as I sighed. "Just- come on. Stiles you're not driving. Give me the keys." He glanced up at me as his eyes had stayed on the floor since he broke down crying.

            "Why can't I drive?" My face lifted slightly in shock. "Did you, teary eyes, definitely not stable, shaky Stiles just ask me why you can't drive?" He ran his tongue over his lips and sighed, nodding. "Right. Here." He pulled his keys out of his pocket and handed them to me. "Thank you. Now if you would like to find Stilinski, we need all the help we can get. Aka Derek." 

             Scott nodded and was the first one to leave. When I decided that he was far enough away I turned back to Stiles. "How you holding up?" His shoulders lifted slightly as I frowned, stepping forward to hug him again. "We're going to find him. Along with that we're going to crush Jennifer." A faint smile showed on Stiles' face as I stepped up and kissed him on the cheek. I walked towards the classroom door but didn't hear footsteps behind me.

           "Um, you know you're coming right?" Stiles' face was still so I sighed and went back to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room. Scott was waiting at the door of the jeep and I unlocked it, letting Scott slide into the back while Stiles got in the passenger seat.

          The ride was quick and we ran up to the loft loft nearly as fast. "Derek! Derek, oh thank god you're still here. Listen we have to tell you something." Derek stood and walked over to us calmly. "Okay, what is it?"

         "We know who the darach is." Derek's head snapped to Scott as he spoke. "Well? Who is it?" I glanced at Scott, who glanced at Stiles who in end glanced at me and I sighed. "Jennifer. Miss Blake is the darach." Derek tightened his face and flashed his eyes red, causing me to step back, pulling Stiles with me. "Somebody's coming. Hide." Scott was the first to react, he grabbed Stiles' arm and pulled him back. I turned and followed them.

           Scott hid against the wall and Stiles held me back against his chest out of the line of view from the door. "Derek? Derek, where are you?" I bit my lips as Miss Blake ran through the loft door.  "Right here." 

            "Thank God. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." 

              "From who?" 

               "Scott, Stiles. Jayla. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." The way my name fell from her lips made my blood boil. It dripped in disgust and I went to step towards her but Stiles wrapped his arms tighter around me. "Don't." His voice whispered in my ear and I nodded slightly, stepping back slightly. "They're already here aren't they." As she said that Stiles dropped his arms from me as Scott, him and I all stepped out from where we were hiding. "What did you tell him? That I'm the one taking people?"

          Scott stepped forward confidentially. "We told him you're the one killing people." Blake scoffed and glanced back at Derek before facing Stiles and me. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." Stiles shifted on his feet slightly. "Where's my dad?" Blake raised her shoulders as she moved her head from facing Scott, Stiles and I to Derek. "How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this."