Chapter 1

Hi Dino's I just want to say that this story may be wierd so plz don't hurt me or kill me for this terrible story.

Normal pov
All of the animatronics toys and original all were in the pizzeria . After a hard day of being with annoying kids. Bonnie was with chica and mangle for the fact they only know his secret.they were in Bonnie's room.

Bonnie's pov
I was in my room talking to  mangle and chica. Mangle's wires were hanging up from the celling , Chica  sitting on the edge of my bed, and me folding the others clothes .
Chica : oh bonnie I really feel sad for you.
Bonnie : yeah I ..... I guess . I just wonder why I was like this.
Mangle: why I don't understand is how the boys don't know that you have girlish features like your big butt.
Chica and bonnie : MANGLE !!!
Mangle : whhhhaaat it's true.
Bonnie : pervert.
Chica  ha ha lol true.

When mangle said that comment I was crazy blushing. My face was halfway red. Chica and mangle noticed my blushing and made it worse by saying
Chica and mangle: yeah let's hope your lover boy Freddy doesn't notice.
I then started to cry but blush even harder at the same time. I only cried because I love freddy , but with everyone knowing that I'm a " boy" they won't think that won't be dating or love interest worthy. I turned around so chica and mangle didn't see me. It was a awkward quiet . I then took my long lilac hair out of the ponytail and let it out . I grabbed a headband and walked out and slammed the door. Both chica and mangle staring at me leave. And mangle broke chica staring at me once she fell on the floor. Chica was laughing her butt off. I left and gave a little snicker .

I walked around until low as stopped by toy freddy.  He pinned me on the wall . I then softly said," what are you doing."
I tried to say on a boy tone .
TF replied," oh nothing I'm just trying to play with you."
He then looked up at my ears than licked one of them slowly. I shivered and whimpered for him to stop. He then stopped and kissed me . I tried pushing him away but he just wouldn't stop. I then hear a hiss comming from the corner and a brown flash went across.

Hi

Hi

Cliffhanger ohhhhhh . Please follow me if I had more follower I would few loved . Aww man . I love you all . Oh and oh wait never mind .............. Oh wait I remember follow winter_ wolf_ blue for me ok she's the best. I heart fronnie it's my life. Dinosaursgorawr13.