Chapter 4 getting changed

Bonnie's pov
It was the next day. I woke up early because I couldn't sleep. I stayed in my room until I heard a sound from the kitchen. I got up and walked to the noise I turned into my human form because I heard snoring and I didn't want to wake up anybody.i walk into the kitchen and I see Freddy eating and drinking something.

I saw his cute hair that's usually not messy, but it was quite cute. He was shirtless and it made me blush because he had a six pack .

Freddy's pov
I couldn't sleep, so I got some leftover cold pizza ( Freddy says to you all ,"don't ask why I didn't warm the pizza up I like cold pizza ok ok.")

As I was eating I felt like I was being watched. I then loud whisper ," who's there?"

Bonnie's pov
Uh oh he thinks I'm danger. I then whisper sounding like Freddy him self ," B- Bonnie."
He then whisper ,"oh ok . What are you doing up so late. We don't get the night guard until two weeks."

I then sat next to him and whisper," couldn't sleep but I heard a sound and I wanted to check it out. Turns out it was you."

He then whispered ," B-Bonnie um ... If you want you can come in my room."

I was shocked. He never even comes out his room nor invite anyone there not even Goldie and he's his BROTHER!
I then whisper," I -I'd love that."

He then said ,"you can walk to my room and I'll be there in a sec."  

I got up and walk to his room I open it and see that his room is clean a bit too clean, I mean that in a good way. I walk in and sit on his bed . There was a tablet and a book on his nightstand I grab the book and read whatever I saw and I read something that was interesting ," dear diary or journal or whatever the fuck this thing is , I have a crush on someone that's really nice,happy , and cute. But it's a boy. I don't want anyone to find this out they'll call me gay and even more names. That's not even half if what I worry about this. I worry about bonnie. I know I have someone that has a crush on me , but she's just mean to almost everyone she's meanest to bonnie the most. I have one problem whenever I hear bonnie talk he sounds more like a girl. I just wonder is he a real girl or us he just being the gay weird type. I'll find more about this later."

I wisper under my breath ," that means he does like me . O-m- stars. "

I hard the door open I put the notebook on the nightstand and just sit on my knees . Freddy walked in and said ," well do you want to talk?"

I replied ," um yeah . "
He sat on his bed and we were far
Apart . I then ask ," how come you don't come out your room?"
He answered ," well I study things ,observe , find out , and plan and that takes a while so I have to clean my room after and my hair . "

I then got closer and say ," well I like the way your hair looks it's quite attractive."

He then said ," you want to play a game?"

I answered ," sure."

He grabbed his tablet and unlocked it I stared at his body knowing that he has a good body . The thought made me blush even harder. He then spoke up ," what's wrong like what you see?"

My blushed reddened when he said like what you see. Ugh I love what I see I see you the cute adorable Freddy Fazbear.

Time skip

It was the beginning of the day we had the whole week off because of the day guards weren't here . Mike came and said ," hey Bonnie you  ready to go ?"
I then came out from my room and say ," yeah?."
He then said ," common ."
I followed him to his car and turned human and got in.

Time skip

I was in this place I was laying down somewhere and I felt weird I got up and my chest was in pain so badly . I turned human ,but my chest felt even worse  I then lay back down again and I start to sleep.

I felt a shake and it was mike he said ," hey bonnie we finally finished rebuilding you."
I then say ," really?"
I was shocked that I sounded like a girl. He then replied ," yeah ."

He helped me up and I felt something move and I was not right what so ever.
He lead me to a mirror and I saw my new look. Wow I look .. Wow.
Mike then drove back to the pizzeria and he walked in with me . He called the others and they came and he said ," this is Bonnie's new look!"

Everyone looked at me with odd but shocked expressions.

Mangle then yelled ," yep bonnie was a girl the whole time!"

I then look away and walk in and I head to my room. Every one parted as I went to my room. Chica and mangle followed me and we started to. Talk about my look chica made me scream from her quote ," I love your Brest there huge it matches your butt."
I scream and slap chica upside her head and say ," that is the most nastiest comments I've ever heard you say!"

She then held her probably thriving head and say ," you can slap too!"
I cross my arms and she dared to even say ," stop doing that you make your boobs pop up more."

I slapped her upside her head again and she left my room saying ," your violent."
Mangle left giving an eye roll at chica she hugged me and left. I closed the door I look at my new self and turn to my animtronic self. I liked the way I looked I guess I never thought I could look this way

Hi bunnies I finally updated I'm sorry for making you wait so long really I am. And yes there were some disterbing things in here and I'm sorry. Hope you like and let's see what do u think willow would do and will toy freddy hurt bonnie is a sexually way or by words tell me what u think in the comments.
Bye ^^