Chapter2 a stare of hope

Bonnie's pov
It was freddy. He came across me. He pushed me out the way , but I fell on my butt skidding across the floor. He started giving brutal punches at toy freddy . With every punch he said a word for the sentence
Freddy: gay... Mother......fucker... Stay.... Away ..... From..... Bonnie..... You ...... Dickhead.
Toy freddy tried to punch back , but he couldn't . I was rubbing my arm from when I skidded across the floor. Freddy gave toy freddy a blow to the head. Her got off. Of him and looked at the lifeless toy freddy. He turned his head at me. He walked over to me and held out his hand. I looked at it then looked at freddy. He began blushing and chuckled: you going to take it or not.
I then nodded yes and took his hand.
He lift me up and we both stared at each other for a long time. I stared into his sea blue eyes admiring them. I then said to my self I could be with him I guess I'll tell him the secret tommrow.
We then got interrupted by willow ( attention she's not mine I don't own her piratefoxgirl does ok)
Will opened the door and saw me and freddy staring into each others eyes. She then got our attention
Williow: AHEM I believe that you should go somewhere Bonnie.
Bonnie: oh um ok I guess I will. Freddy saw me walkout he saw a large scratch on my arm bleeding he then grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him I then felt hot breath in my ear whispering
Freddy: I see you later I just need to be in your room..
I saw willow angrily tapping her foot in the ground. She then grabbed Freddy's hand and was being draged by her. I walked to my room. Until I saw mike walk in the entrance and go to the same place as me my room.....

Hope you like bye vote comment and follow.