Chapter 3 a girl problem

Bonnie's pov
As I was walking back to my room I felt my nerves tingle and my ears started to twitch along with my tail. I then ran to my room. I just hate it when someone is behind me I locked my door as soon as I got in my room. The thing that was following me knocked on my door and said ," hey Bonnie open your door I need to talk to you."

I then unlocked the door and said ," you can come in."

It turns out that it was Mike. He walked in my room and closed the door again.I got nervous , so I grabbed a near by pillow and hugged it to death. Mike had a book-bag on and took it off . He took a square thing out of his book-bag. He then said ," turn into your human form."

I did what I was asked. I didn't look like a girl AT ALL! He told me to sit down. I sat on my bed and he sat next to me. He turned on the thing ( I do know what the thing is bonnie doesn't back to reading my bunnies )
He then opened a app and it seamed to have all info about ..... ME!
He opened it up and scrolled down and started ," Bonnie I have some good and bad news what do you want to hear first?"
I then stammer," uh uh t-the g-good news."
Mike said ," well the good news is your a girl. The bad news is this might sound weird ,but because your a girl your going to be rebuilt to have girl features"

I then said ," what does that mean?"
He replied ," well..... Your going to look like this once were done rebuilding you."

I stared at the picture. Mike continued ," the pic on the left is when you turn into your human form and the pic on the right is when you turn into your animtronic form.
I started at the picture once more then looked at mike and said ," so I'll look like the gender I really am?"
He then said ," yes, but we're going to have to rebuild you tomorrow and you'll be gone for a whole day."
I then frown and say ," will this effect anything?"
Mike shook his head and replied ," oh no it will just take a day and you'll be back here."

I then nodded in agreement and said ," ok I guess I try it can I tell the others?"

He then put his tablet in his book-bag and said ," you should tell them that your going to be out for a while ."

I then agreed and he left. I then heard whispering and then ..............
BAM!
Chica and mangle were on my bedroom floor.
I then screamed and hugged the nearest pillow until I found out it was just those two.

Time skip 3 minutes later
I walk around of total boredom until I bump into freddy. I smacked my face into his soft fire body and I leaned back . He caught my hand before I landed on the ground spun me around and dipped me like those tango dancers on TV. He chuckled and told me ," you should watch out more often bonnie.
I then started to blush intensely and he pulled me up. I let go of his hands a run   Back to my room.
Willow then came out of nowhere once I got to my room.
She then said ," look bunny boy don't try to be gay with my bear ok . If you do I will shove my foot up your ass!"
I then push her and got into my room and lock the door. I then said in my mind ," wtf is going on with my life

Well here's the next chapter and to be honest I thought this was going to be a bad book but thx to some of my fellow bunnies they supported me on continuing this so I hope you like this luv u all bye ^^