Chapter 2

Ava's P.O.V

I was taking a walk peacefully until I see these three boys around my age eye raping me.

Wtf!!!
They were walking to me, grins on their faces.

"Might as well have some fun", I thought to myself. An eveil smirk appeard on my face.

*Let me warn you now before going any further... I like to hurt people, I enjoy to see bad people suffer. Just bad people. No children. Come on I'm not that bad.

Moving along, the three guys soon surround me. The tallest and I suppose the leader of their group was in front of me.

"Hello hotty" the guy in front me says
It made me want to gag

"Hey" i reply keeping my smirk intact

"Your really pretty want to come to my house"

"No thank you I don't deal with manwhores" I say. He looked shocked and griped my wrist.

"I would recommend you to not touch me and let me go. I don't want to ruin your "pretty face". I smile at the guy

He is so angry I started laughing. Until this fucker decided it was a good idea to slam me. I look back at him to find a smirk on his face.

That's it

I grip the guys shirt and bring him to me, I make it look like I was about to kiss but hell no... I brought his nasty face toward my hand. I punched him as hard as I could.

That felt good.

The guy next to him got closer to me but I kicked him in the... You know what.

He fell to the ground with a scream, I wasn't done with him. I held his wrist and twisted it until I hear a

Snap

I broke his wrist.

The next guy however ruined everything and got a knife.
He gave me a big cut on the arm and I gave him a big cut on the face.

He dropped the knife and I raced to him with a very fast speed, almost unatural.

I kicked him in the stomach many times until he was out.

He's not dead. Nobody is dead. Calm down. I just hurt them

When I was done I realized I couldn't just leave them here, well I could but they might be snitches and tell the police.

I cant go to jail again... Yes I have a history with the police, problem with that.

"Shit" I said out loud.

I called my friend in crime Sean.

"Hey Zeus whats up"-Sean
"Ummmm"- me
"What did you do"- Sean
"Nothing" I said to quickly
"Just ummm I need you to pick up these three idiots that decided to attack me, scare them, tell them to not tell the police, OK"- me
"Aghhh Ava... Fine"- Sean
"Thank you Thank you love you byzz"- me
" bye"- Sean

Thank god he helped me. I started walking away but looked back. I couldn't help but have a feeling that someone was watching me through the whole fight but not the boys someone else.

I look around to see only one car. The windows are not see through so I can't see anything.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I just let it slip and walk away.

_______________________________________

A/N: a little bit longer chapter but I tried. ✌