Chapter 5

Ava's P.O.V

I locked eyes with the mysterious guy that looked around my age and was shocked, he's my mate. No. Not now.

I ran as fast as I could the other direction as far away as possible from the stranger.

"Wait" the guy despretly screamed.

I just ran as fast as possible. And away as possible.

______________________________________

Derek's P.O.V

I watched her run off and decided it was best to give her time and space.

the girl that I'v have been observing more like stalking my wolf commented, for the past years is my mate. All this time she was right there.

She will be mine.
She is mine.

_______________________________________

Sean's P.O.V

I had just finished my favorite show,
When I heard banging on my door

"I didn't invite anyone" I told myself

I opened my door to find a crying Ava.

"What happened, who did this to you?" I felt anger wash over me.

I am really worried about Ava at the moment because I haven't seen her cry in a very long time.

You should know that Ava hides her emotions and does not want people to see any weakness. Ava hates feeling useless or weak.

Ava fell to the ground coverd in tears.

"my mate" she whispered.

"I found my mate, but I don't want a mate, its to soon... I'm scared" Ava whispered the last part.

I let her in my house and carried her to the couch.

"Wait what about mates that's crazy" I lied.

"I know Sean, I always knew that I was a werwolve, you are a werewolve" Ava said.

I was shocked, I mean yes ava is a very smart girl but I didn't think she would know this.

"I'm so sorry, I know-" I was cut off by ava.

"Its not your fault, my dad forced you to".

I sighed in relief

"I was taking a walk through the woods in wolf form when I saw a guy behind me, he looked about my age. When I saw him I quickly turned back to human and looked back to see the straight in his grey eyes. He is my mate". She explained me everything.

"Its all going to be OK". I assured her.

"No, but can I stay here tonight I don't want to go home and explain this to my parents right now, please" she begged.

"Of cours Ava, you can sleep in the spare room, OK"

"OK, thank you"

Ava's P.O.V

After that I went to the room and drifted off to sleep...

_______________________________________

A/N

Really short chapter, sorry, but its something.