Chapter 9

Ava's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to the burning sun shining in my eyes.

I groaned but stood up

All of a sudden everything came back to memory. I was kidnapped by my mate.

"I am going to get out of here"
I whispered to myself

I looked out the window and it seems as if I'm on the second floor.

The windows are locked but I wouldn't jump out the window either way. I'm not crazy!!!

I groaned.
I will not give up

____________________

Derek's P.O.V

I watched as my Ava was despretly trying to escape me through the cameras I installed in her room

I'm not stupid and she isn't either, she can suprise you at any given moment

I stood up from my leather chair and made my way out of my office and into Ava's room

I am extremely happy since last night I made up my mind that I was going to tell her that I'm teddy and she's princess, just like the old days... when everything was perfect. Until... I quickly shake those memories from my head.

I knocked on her door and heard a quite "come in"

I opened the door to see Ava holding the lamp that was on the night stand in her hands. I see Ava lifting the lamp and quickly throwing it on me.

"Aghhhhh" I groan in pain and fall to the floor

She takes this time to run off.
I can't let her go, I will never her go.

__________________________
Ava's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could downstairs
I remembered the way I came thanks to the guy who didn't blindfold me when locking me into that room.

I ran out the main door and into the unfamiliar streets.

I just needed to be anywhere but here.

I ran out towards the left towards a much darker road. I look back to see my mate (who I still don't know the name of by the way) running close behind me, to close.

I ran faster but no, obviously not fast enough because this universe just seems to have pure hatred towards me, right?

My mate grabbed on to my wrist and yanked me to his chest

I yelped

"Please, don't resist just let me explain. Explain everything. Why I kodnnaped you, why I love you, why you will love me sooner or later as well, ok?"
He despretly asked me

Being the curious dumb person that I am I instead of hitting him and running towards saftey, just nod my head toward the guy who kidnapped her.

He sighs in relief and continues

He let's go of my wrist, making sure I stay where I am

And reached into his pocket and took out a silver box...

~Calm down, he isint proposing.Yet.~

He opened the box and I gasped in total shock and emotion

_______________________________________

A/N sorry only 495 words but next chapter will probably be interesting.