Chapter 2

After 2 months

[But, why?!] Rin asked.

"Sabi ko nga sayo, hindi ko alam (I'm telling you that, I don't know)."

[ It's not fair that you're only the one who get to visit Japan, Haru! ] 

You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Then, tell your parents!" You shouted in annoyance and hang up.

Two months has passed since you've arrived in Japan, you decided to move out of your Mom and Dad's house to live in one of the apartments your parents own.

Damn, Rin is such a pain.

You stepped out of your apartment and sighed, you decided to sit down outside of your apartment door for no aparent reason.

"U-uhm..."

You looked up and stared at the man looking down at you.

"Daijoubu desu ka (Are you okay)?" He asked.

You stood up and looked at him, he seems familiar , you thought.

But then, you remembered how rude it is to stare at other people, so you quickly looked away and nod quietly.

You don't know how to speak japanese that much, but you know the basics.

"Yokatta." He said and smiled sweetly at you.

You were taken aback, by his smile.

He spoke again but this time, you can't understand it.

"Uhmm.. E-English, please?" You asked.

He looked at you in understanding, "Can I... uhm.. your name."

You smiled at his attempt in speaking english, it's so cute while he struggled to speak english. You stopped and thought for what you said for a second, Ah... I sound like a pervert.

"Haru." You answered, "You?"

"Call me, Mafu."

And, at that time .... you swear that the time stopped as well as your heart skipped a beat.