Too Busy

London's P.O.V

Tiana: WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Me: Girl yes!

When dance practice was over, me & Tiana (TeTe) was on our way to my Chevrolet Equinox & her Nissan Altima. I was teling her about me & Chad's tutoring session.

TeTe: So, did you give him your number?

Me: NOOOOOOOO

TeTe: UGHHHH.. You so mean.

Me: I am not! I don't even know him like that

TeTe: That's why you get his number so that you can get to know him.

Me: But I don't want to get to know him. He's just another drug dealer that don't care

about no one but himself. Besides I'm too focused.

TeTe: You always say that. You never have time to have FUN! I'm not even sure you know

what fun is.

Tiana & Dana always tell me that I spend so much time on everything except my social life.

Me: Tiana, I have WAY TOO much going on right now. Maybe some other time.

TeTe: You always say that.

I could tell Tiana was upset because she got in her car & drove off. UGHHHHHHH. WHY AM I SO BUSY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Bankhead's P.O.V

As I walked into the warehouse, Jesse & Lee met me at the door.

Lee: N**ga where you been?

Me: Don't worry about it. Apparently you wasn't in my f**king back pocket.

Lee: Damn n**ga you need to cut the attitude.

Jesse: What's wrong witchu?

Me: Ms. Thomas told me that I might not make it to the twelfth grade.

Lee & Jesse: DAMN!!!!

Me: I know right!

Jesse: So what you gone do?

Me: Well there's some stupid test two weeks from now & she got me a tutor for it.

Lee: Who?

Me: London Fuller

Jesse: OHHHHHHHHHHH! I know you tryna hit that!

Me: NAWL! It ain't even like that. She just helping me with the test.

Lee: Mhm, man she got a body that'll make a n**ga go hard, LITERALLY!

We was sitting there laughing at Lee crazy a** but it was time to get to business. I was in the process of selling a couple of mollies to some Mexicans in Michigan. If everything go good, that'll bring a couple thousands in. Making money is my specialty!

L'orel P.O.V

Hey! My name is L,orel Craig. I'm a sophmore at J. Phillips High School. There's not mich you need to know about me but that I'm in love with my man Bankhead. We not on good terms right now because he told me that I was nothing but a hit & quit but I know he just playing. Everytime we do it, he tell me he love me & he everytime I swallow him he tell me he can't live without me so I know he just fronting. I've already planned our life together. When he graduate from high school, we gone get married & have four kids (Lauren, Chad Jr, Lamont, & Cassie). I'm going to be his ride or die wifey & he gone stay in the game to provide for his family. Y'all might think I'm crazy but that's what love does to you. He will definately be with me even if I have to wait forever. L'orel Forever Carter always gets what she wants.