The Good, Bad, && Secrets

Chad's P.O.V

London's asx wasn't joking about this breakfast. She brought it up yesterday in my car and here I am, in front of her house, about to walk in.

To say I'm nervous is an understatement. When I first saw her parents, it wasn't a kumbaya moment. Frank and her mom was about to shxt in their pants when they saw London & I in their house.

*FLASHBACK*

London & I was about to kiss and Frank cleared his throat. Before I knew it, Frank was choking the shxt outta me & London was struggling, trying to get him off of me.

London: DADDY!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!

After get struggling, I, finally, got him off of me without hurting him.

Frank: WTH ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE WITH MY DAUGHTER!!??

London: It's not what you think daddy.

Frank: I was not talking to you... This boy's gotta mouth; you of all ppl should know considering y'all was locking lips.

Me: Excuse me sir, but I'm definitely not a boy &, if you think I'm lying, then you can gladly ask London.

London: (punches me in the chest) CHAD!!!!????

Frank: Get OUT!!!!!

London: Dad, PLEASE, let's talk about this!!

Frank: You...GO TO ROOM!!!! && I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AROUND HERE EVER AGAIN!

After that, I left. London came running after me and I embraced her.

London: Baby, I'm so sorry about all of this. I never meant for it to go down like this.

Me: Babe, it's not your fault. I love you more than anything and you gotta believe that for us to make it through this.

She just cried on my chest. She begged me to take her with me, but I can't be the one that turns her away from her family. Not even two minutes later, Frank came out and pulled her from me. I kept telling her 'I love you' while telling Frank that this wasn't over.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I know y'all wondering how I know Frank, but he's one of my best customers. We been doing business for for a little over a year. (Refer back to the chapter of "Club Jovani".) I don't know if he does drugs or if he sells it, but he buys kilos at a time of different types of drugs. London doesn't know and I feel terrible because if Frank does drugs and he gets addicted to it; it'll be my fault because I am the one selling it to him.

I brushed that off my shoulders and rung the doorbell. I heard London say, "I'll get it!" When the door opened, I saw London's fine asx in a bikini cover up with a hot pink bikini underneath. Her hair was in a messy bun with some MK shades on top and she had some MK sandals on. DAMN; my baby was beyond flawless.

London: Hey! I'm happy you could make it!

That was the signal that her parents were upstairs listening. If it was different, she would've addressed me as "bae", "baby", or "BooBoo". I SWEAR I HATE THAT NAME!

Me: Goodmorning! I bought these for you.

As I handed her the flowers, she smiled because lilies are her favorite. She let me in and we went upstairs. Her parents were sitting on the couch and I went in to speak. Her mom stood up as I approached her.

Mom: I'm London's mom, Tamela Fuller.

Me: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Fuller. I'm Chad!

Mom: Oh Please, call me Tammy.