Making Time

London's P.O.V

I've been listening to what TeTe said & she's right. I need to really make time for a social life but it takes time. I was thinking until "HE" broke my chain of thought. When I pulled into the student's parking lot at school, he parked right next to me. He spoke & I threw my hand up saying hey. He, then, ran up to me & started talking to me as if we were cool.

Chad: Hey!

Me: I heard you when you spoke he first time.

Chad: What do you have against me?

Me: Why should I have something against you when I don't even know you?

Chad: You need to cut the attitude!

Me: EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!?!?! Last time I checked you were not Frank L. Fuller (My Father) so I

would very much apperciate it if you don't tell me what to do.

Chad: See..... you got a f**king attitude. I'm tryna get to know you but it look like you don't

give a d**n about me.

Me: OMFG!! YOU FINALLY GET IT!!!! I'll see you this aftenoon.

As I walked off, I could feel his eyes gazed to my a**. OHHHHHHHH!!!! I really hate him with a passion now.

*Later on that day*

When I was walking to 3rd block, Counselor Thomas stopped me in the hallway.

Counselor Thomas: Hello Ms. Fuller!

Me: Hey Mrs. Thomas!! What's Up?

Counselor Thomas: Nothing much. How's tutoring with Mr. Cooper?

Me: It's getting better. We are working together so that he can do good on the test.

Counselaysor Thomas: Oh that's FANTASTIC!! I knew I could count on you!

Me: Always

What Counselor Thomas said really made me think long & hard. She told me that she knew she could always count on me. When she said that, I knew what I had to do.