-eight-

Aspens POV-
So it's the middle of 4th period, and I'm still deciding if I should go meet Grayson at my locker. Although I'm really surprised on what he did in the hall way. Jake is in my 4th period so we kept passing notes. He wanted to know what Grayson said to me in the hall way. I'm not gonna tell him on paper though, I wanna tell him in person.
_
After the class was over I went ahead and headed to my locker. I don't know if Jake followed me or not. Once I got there I noticed Grayson was already there. Huh, I hope this goes well.
"Hey Aspen." He smiled. No but for real, if this is a trick...
"Uh hey Grayson." I don't know why I always get so shaky around him. He hasn't even done anything to me yet.
"I'm not gonna hurt you aspen just relax." Listen boy, I'm trying my hardest.
"Aspen I just wanted to know if you wanna come over, and we can just start over." That kinda made me mad the way he said that. He wants me to start over with him?
"So you expect me to forget everything you've done to me, and give you my friendship, because it's gonna take a lot for me to gain your trust." It kinda surprised him on how I just came out and said that.
"No, and I understand what you're saying. I just want to explain myself and we can start from there." I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt, right?
"Okay fine." I guess I'm going.
"Meet me out in front of the school at the end of the day." Great. I'm going home with Grayson Dolan, my bully?

As the day goes on it gets closer to when I have to go home with Grayson. I don't know why I agreed, now I'm just so nervous.

Jake came up to me and asked if I wanted to ride home with him, but I had to tell him that I was going with Grayson. Man, you should've seen his face. 'He wants to clear things up' is all I said to him. Although tonight I'm going to FaceTime him, so he's gonna know much more.
_
It's 6th period and Grayson is in my 6th period class. I sit in my usual seat, which is in the back by myself. Grayson sits a few seats away, and I could feel his eyes on me. So I looked in his direction and we just stared at each other. I didn't want to look away and seem scared, so I just stared.

The class started to get up and leave, so I assumed it was over. I never really pay attention. I go to my locker and Grayson disappears. He must of went to his locker.

Once I'm finished I walk up to the front of the school, going outside and waiting for Grayson.

After about 5 minutes he walks out.
"You ready?" He asks me.
"Uh sure." I'm honestly really nervous, but who wouldn't be nervous going to their 'ex bullies' house.
He takes me to his car and opens the passenger door for me. This is so nerve racking to be honest.

_
The car ride was pretty quiet to be honest. When we pulled into his house he led me in. We went to his room and he sat me on his bed while he sat in a chair.

"Ok Aspen please just listen to me." I watched him as he played with his fingers.
"I know I made big mistakes in the past, and I regret every single one of them. You're a great person Aspen you're so beautiful you never deserved any of it. I hate myself for doing it, I feel so guilty. You're so scared around me, because of what I did to you. I know you won't be accepting my apology, because this can't make up for it. I know it's going to take a while for you to trust me, but please just know that I'm sorry." He looked as if he was about to cry, and he kinda slipped out a tear. So I got a boost of courage, so I walked to where he was sitting and gave him a hug. He hugged back, and it was a good feeling, it felt right.

"I accept your apology, but if you hurt me again, there won't ever be another chance. This is hard for me to do, because that was a few years filled with me crying everyday after school." I said as I tried to hold my tears back.

"Aspen I know, and I'm so sorry." We locked eyes and we just stared at each other. He has such beautiful features. Grayson has so many features about him that you only notice when your staring at him long enough to get a good look at his face. I just hope that I'm doing the right thing by taking his apology.

Graysons POV-
She accepted my apology, now I just can't screw anything up.

We sat across from each other and just stared. We both had watery eyes, and god dang she is so beautiful. I wanted to grab her and kiss her right then.

After a while a smile crept on her face. I smiled back at her, then her phone rang. I listened to her as she talked.

"What?!" She yelled quite loudly.
"Oh my god." She started to cry.
"Yes. Yes sir. Okay. Okay thank you." Then she hung up and started to cry.
"Aspen, what happened." She tried to say something, but nothing came out.

She got back on her phone and I think she texted Jake. After a few minutes Jake came sprinting into my room.
"Aspen, come here." He held Aspen as she cried and she cried so hard. I really wanted to know what happened, that should be me holding her so hard.

"Alright come on, let's go to the hospital." She didn't say anything but just grab jakes hand and followed.
"I'm sure he's okay, just relax." Jake said. Who's not okay? I just wanted to know.

🐚~🐚~🐚~🐚
I'm tired, therefore I shall sleep. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!