-fourty three-

i feel like this story is going downhill bc i have absolutely no idea what to do now or how to end it lol, so if you have an thoughts or ideas you can message me :)

Aspens POV

So today I got a call andddddddd I GOT THE JOB!! WHOOOHOOO. I had to submit some of my music to them and they really loved it. They even said they'd like me to sing sometimes which i'm super excited about. I start next week and i'm super nervous but also soooo excited. But today i don't have much going on. I'm meeting up with Joey today at a cafe and we're basically just gonna catch up on everything. He's gonna bring his mans so i can meet the lovely guy. He also gonna bring his dogs which is what i've been longing for, his dogs.

Today I was feeling confident and happy, happier than I have in a while and i think it's because i finally have a plan for what i'm going to do in life. But i'm actually gonna put on a cute outfit and maybe put on a little makeup than i normally would because who freakin cares.

I decided to go with some cute jeans that hug me just right with a few holes here and there and i threw on a white crop top and a maroon cardigan. I put my white vans on and I threw on a couple bracelets. I felt super cute. I threw my hair in a "messy" bun that took me long to do then it should have, but it doesn't matter. And i actually didn't a full face of makeup today. I concealed all my blemishes and put foundation on and looked up an eye look and attempted and i think i successfully did it.

"bye guys, i'm headed out!" I yell to a quiet house, i'm assuming everyone's asleep, buhhh oh whale.

I hope in my car and headed to the cafe that Joey wanted to meet up at.

A few Taylor Swift songs later, well, a lot of Taylor swift songs later, and i finally made it.
"joseph michael, it's good to see you" I laugh and give him a hug.
"you look good girl, how's everything been working out for ya?"
"pretty good, i got a job at a club. not classy but girl i'm tryna get some money. Becauseeeee i'm gonna move to alabama and live on a lake. I've always wanted to and i feel like that's where i'd be the happiest. I might be lonely at first but all i gotta do is meet new people and if i go to college out there it shouldn't be that hard." I explained.
"well good for you!" he smiles. "but this is wolf, he's my big baby, and this is storm! I didn't bring lark today because she's a handful especially when we all go out together." he laughs.
"it's fine, hey boys." i kneel down and start talking in a baby voice to the dogs who are probably wishing id get outta their face but whatever.
"oh and Daniel couldn't make it today. His mom surprised visited him last night and their hanging out today." he says.
"oh that's fine, i'm sure i'll see him soon." i smiled.
"you definitely will, he's been dying to officially like meet you now that we know each other kinda well." he smiles.
"well that's good. hopefully he approves" i joke, but was kinda lowkey serious.
"don't worry girl, he'll love you." he playfully nudges me.

We finally sit down at a table and he order himself a coffee and an apple fritter. I don't really like coffee so a got a frap with no coffee lol. We just talked and cracked jokes until he had to head out. I had no other place to be so sí could've sat their for hours.

"it was really good catching up with you today. I hope to see you again soon!" i tell him as i hug him bye.
"you definitely will, text me later!!" he says as he walks off.

I get in my car and decided to ride around and shop because what am i gonna do at home, yeah nothingg.
_
I ended my day with a nice bath whilst listening to nice peaceful music aka taylor swifts new album. I got in some comfy clothes and got in my bed and went straight to sleep. :)

i'm done apologizing for not updating in a while bc it keeps happening. so i can't make promises anymore bc i don't live up to it. lol idk i need to start like having a day where i post but i just always always forget :/ but thanks for reading & i hope you enjoyed!! <3