-twenty six-

{please ignore all the grammar mistakes, i typed some of this on my laptop and obviously im not good at that}

Graysons POV-

We finally made it to the place I'm taking Aspen. She fell asleep on the way here while holding my hand, she's so adorable.

"Aspen, were here." I say while shaking her hand.

She opened her eyes and just smiled at me.
"Whoa this place is amazing Gray, how did you find it?" She asked.

"I used to wonder around a lot when i was younger." I told her.

We got our things out of the car then headed in the little cabin i brought her to. There's only one room which i obviously planned. Once we were finally unpacked i showed her around the place. Personally my favorite part about this cabin is the beautiful view of the lake right out side the bedroom glass door which leads to a balcony.

Once we got settled in we got our bathing suits on and went out to the lake for a swim. It was already getting pretty dark because by now its almost 9:00.

I could tell that aspen didn't feel that comfortable swimming in the dark mostly because we couldn't see what's in the water around us.

"Can we go in and get ready for bed?" Aspen asked.
"Of course." I say. We walk into the house and I start to get undressed and headed to the shower.

Aspens POV-

While Grayson was in the shower I decided to fix myself some easy mac. Yes, I have thought about hopping in the shower with him.. But I'll save that for another time.

The cabin Grayson brought me to is very nice. It has one bed and one bath, which I'm not complaining. It has a kitchen which is in the same room and the living room. It's really cozy.

After I fix my Mac n cheese, Grayson finally came out. He walked into the kitchen with just his towel around his waist.. I swear this boy has me wrapped around his finger.

"I thought you were tired." He says.
"Well I was hungry and I needed to get a shower." I tell him.
"You could've joined me." He whines.
"Yeah, I could've. But I didn't." I joke.

He huffs while he walks back to the room to get dressed I assume.
After I eat my Mac n cheese, I head to the bathroom to get a shower.

Graysons POV-

Aspen just hopped in the shower, and I decided to hide her bag so she wouldn't be able to find her clothes or get dressed. What a jerk move, I know. And yes, I'm only doing this because I want her chasing me around the house in just a towel.. It's goals, am I right?

I put her bag in the kitchen pantry and a few moments later I hear the shower cut off so I ran to the bed and jumped on it.

Aspen walks out of the bathroom and walks around the room.

"Grayson, where did you put my bag." She huffs.
"I don't know, where did I put it?" I ask stupidly.
"Grayyyyyyson." She whines.
"You'll have to catch me." I jump up off the bed and dart for the living room.
All I can hear is her little wet feet hitting the wooden floor. She is so cute.

Once we get to the living room she was on one side of the couch and I was on the other. I would run one way and she would then run, so I ran the other way and so did she. That went on for a good 3 minutes.
"I'll just go put on some of your clothes." She says and she jogs to the room. I ran after her, once I got into the room she gave me a confused look.

"What?" I ask.
"I can get dressed by myself you know?" She says.
"Ahhh come on aspen, it's not like I'm not gonna see you later as in a couple of hours." I tell her.
"Grayyyson." She whines.
"Aspeeeen." I imitate her.
"You're so adorable." She says.
"I know." I brag as I walk closer to her and just give her a huge hug.
"Grayson, you're making my towel fall." She says.
"That's the plan." I joke, but really that is the plan.

I wrap my arm around her waist to make her think I'm trying to keep her towel up. I walk her to the wall and push her up against it as I kissed her. I kissed her so passionately and she kissed back. It was the best moment.

I felt her little hands go up my shirt, and she managed to get it off of me.

Her towel hasn't fell yet, but it's gonna be off here in a second. We make our way over to the bed and I lay her down and climb on top to her. As I kiss down her collar bone she slips my shorts off.

This is all moving quickly...

I can't take it much longer so I unwrap her towel and tossed it to the floor.

A few moments later my underwear was off.

I reached over to the dresser and grabbed a condom.. Yes, I already had some with me.. I mean we all knew this was coming, right?

I put the condom on and continued to kiss her neck.

Here we go..

There's twenty six for ya! Sorry I waited so long. And don't worry, there will be smut in the next chapter ;) hope y'all enjoyed, and thank you for reading my story. And sorry if some things don't seem right, i forgot what all I've written and I don't feel like rereading it, lol. Also sorry for all the "lol's"